Friday, February 6, 2015

And the Show goes on......


20 comments:

  1. I am loving these beautiful snow photos you are putting up. Seems like you are getting a lot! Stay warm and keep clicking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy it usually stops around April more or less...this time is a heavly load and not having my house means having to move my car from the parking lot so they can clean it....I hate that, so I've made arrangements, I had no choice

      Delete
    2. i always wonder where people move their cars with a lot of snow falling - so the ploughs can get through - we have that problem up here - narrow streets, hilly streets, people have to park on the streets in front of their houses for the most part - and where in the heck do they move them so the plough can get through? Makes me curious.

      Delete
  2. Your snow photographs are so wonderful! I love the branches with the snow so beautiful! I hope you and the kitties are staying warm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE are always warm inside , of course they never have to go out, but when i go to take the snow off my balcony they always want to go, of course I quickly put a stop to it....it would be to easy for them to make a run for it...thanks sweety

      Delete
  3. Such a good eye. Wonderful composition. Looking through the branches makes such a difference bringing out the quiet cold and moody feel of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful compliment Anthony, thank you so much !

      Delete
  4. Wonderful snow shot!
    Keep warm, Lorraine

    Lots of love
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. \you're back, when did you come back, did you have fun? Is Jake ok so good to see you angel, lots of love, xo

      Delete
  5. and i am getting none of that show...
    just not fair, i say...

    ha.

    throw a snow ball for me L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to send just enough not to make you sick lol unfortunately there's a chance you might get a snowball or two ours usually last until April, surely you'll get a snow ball, just for you B.

      Delete
  6. And the beautiful images go on, too :) Happy weekend to you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A you sweet-talking kid, have a great weekend as well , girl! lol and tons of fun

      Delete
  7. Oh Sweetie...I really appreciate your beautiful snow photos...takes me back to my childhood...:)

    Have a fabulous weekend!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're such a darling, thanks you Ygraine you have yourself a fabulous one too xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. MY biggest problem and that was never a concern to me is everytime it frigging snows all the cars have to move out of the parking lot so the machine can go through if it's morning no problem, but I can't in the afternoon....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. never been a problem, thank God, and thank you Petra, stay warm ;)

      Delete
  11. .....and on and on and on and on and on.......

    ReplyDelete