Thursday, February 5, 2015

It Snowed all Day and Now it's Minus 28 something, I didn't sleep of course because today I have to go put gas in my car, go renew my medical card, and my driving licence I must also check what the square thingy means , I hope it's just that it needs water, I hope, I didn't sleep , well maybe a few hours because when I have to go out, I panic, of course after it's done a great relief throws me in a coma, it only happens when I HAVE to go not if I wish to go


26 comments:

  1. I'lll probably be able to visit sometimes this afternoon, maybe have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweetie...we are SO alike! I feel exactly as you do when I have to go out. I am OK if accompanied, but alone? Utter panic:/...and that feeling of total exhaustion on arriving back home after the ordeal...oh yes, I know exactly how you feel!
    And beautiful photo. We finally had heavy snow overnight, but now it is raining again! Ugh!!!
    Have a great day:)

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On no not you too, you're agoraphobic? I was born with it, but didn't really know until i was 42, when my nervous system crashed, but it explained so much now I know and I deal, I can go out, but when I HAVE to go out, it's hell, and I'm so sorry that you feel anything like this, today will be better, and i hope yours is too Big hugs xxx always, wow we're Lunar Sister, Sister in Sorrow, and now Sister in Agoraphobia, how strange is that .lol Wonderful Ygraine

      Delete
    2. Yes, it is strange how alike we are, isn't it?
      I, too, have suffered from agoraphobia all my life, but it became a whole lot worse due to bullying many years ago...and I still haven't fully recovered.
      Of course, I would never wish a condition like this on anyone - not even my worst enemy...but it is comforting to know there is someone else who really understands...

      Big Hugs, my dear Lunar Sister xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. All will be well, LL._!
    __I hope that person finds the keys that he/she may have dropped in the snow! _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know dear Doug, I'd just like to find myself one of these days ;)

      Delete
  4. Make the most of this “have too” day. We all have them.. Minus 28 feels so cold… Dress warm…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really..I didn't know normal people dreaded that...oh I did...and in some store when I looked for things i needed like anti-freeze, and coolant and water, and after figuring it where to put everything I thought I knew all Toyota (s) luckily for me I had help...paid with my interact then noticed they Cappucino oh my favourite, but I didn't have change i must have looked so forlone (sp?) because the guy behind the cash said go ahead, it's on me. How nice it that...people are always so nice to me. It was heavenly...that warmed me up lol

      Delete
  5. you'll be fine. even though I can't imagine living with those temperatures. thinking of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Petra, weather never worries me nor driving, I've driven in impossible odds, I'm completely comfortable in my Toyota, my agoraphobia though kills me, but thanks xoxo

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful photo! So cold and beautiful... I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. I need to leave today too, although I'd rather stay in... I am hoping also it goes quickly for you so that you're in that zone of relief soon dear Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my sweet, sweet Lisa Isabella, it was difficult, and it seems I'm not the only one, you are so special to me, so kind...

      Delete
  7. I hope everything went alright my friend ;o) Gorgeous photo ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it went ok, only cost 99.90cents they gave me a dime back...100.00 dollars...thieves, anyways thanks my sweet Stacy and thank you so much hugs, always ;o)

      Delete
  8. That is a beautiful photo, Lorraine. I do hope your day went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WEll in a horrible sort of way it went, but it had some highlight like the cashier at the car shop, helping me out, so i paid by card. Realized right there was my favourite Cappucino...what's wrong with my writing of Cappucino, that's the right way or doesn't it have the capital I say it does, and I got a freebee, the cashier said, go ahead have one on me, see in your worst moment someone gives you something priceless, so for that yes it went very well, thanks Girl!

      Delete
  9. you have nice customer service where you live - and glad you got out and got back in and took this gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sandy Have a great Weekend ;)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful shot and you made it, yay!
    Gosh, how I missed you!

    Lots of love
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow...look at all your wonderful snow....lovely pic...
    i hope you did not freeze....that is way cold...
    its just cold and windy here...tore 3 shutters off the house
    the other night the wind has been so strong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is strong wind , oh I hope you were able to fix them and not just 'cause shutters are pretty, weird that it's cold and windy and yet you get no snow, what colour are you shutters, I love shutters, take it easy B.

      Delete
  12. lovely photo, a wonderland of course; warm wishes

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing how the 'preesure' og having to do something is so different from doing something voluntarily, eh Lorraine. I trust things went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do what I have to do, whether I can or not, it went and then I came back home...it's a shame really that i lost my house, it took me 7 years to get better, to be able to go out, see people, lost it all when I was thrown out of my rented house after 14 years, he promised me that as long as I paid cash, I would never have to leave...he lied, and he sent me back and now I'm starting all over again, if it takes me the rest of my life, I'll be better again..thanks Jim

      Delete