Friday, February 20, 2015

The Ice Queen is tired of winter....remember this? Feels good in my brain


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo, Lorraine! I'm tired of winter, too. Let's hope spring arrives early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's snowing today, I have to shovel around my car so they don't buzz me to move my car for the snow plow, i am tired of that lol

      Delete
  2. I echo Martha. beautiful picture. and I get it. no snow here, but I'm tired of the grayness of everything. I'm so ready for spring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I, and that's a very rare thing...but i've never been in an apt when I wasn't working, then I had a house for 14 years...so you know snow no snow I did it at my leisure,but having someone buzz me when i'm sleeping or just knocking on my door to move my car for the truck it irritates me..so come on over Spring

      Delete
  3. I do remember that beautiful shot ... soon, soon, you will be able to enjoy some beautiful spring weather ...hold on, it's coming, I promise ...LOL
    We are expecting a big winter storm here over the weekend, maybe 13 inches of snow ...blah ...
    It's beautiful here this morning so I am getting ready to go out on a run (I started back to jogging last week, love it, mind you it's a 'slow jog ' LOL )

    Sending lots of love
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. used to jog 45 minutes inside, use to do a lot of skipping rope, but you can't do this in an apt, there's nothing I can do, maybe this Spring I'll start walking a bit more at the time lol
      Sending it right back xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. ha. thanks for the warmer thoughts...it is 2 degrees with a wind chill deep in the negatives...which is actually 8 degrees higher than when i woke up...lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all need a bit of warmth and sun right now B. hope you get some sooner than I know i will in April

      Delete
  5. Remember this well. Sorry the Ice Queen is tired… I’m sort of enjoying the cold☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow Queen never had to move her car any time someone buzzed for the snow clearing machine , needless to say the Snow Queen tells them to go and leave her alone, you don't cold my dear, only a semblance...Snow Queen is exhausted and that has never happened before

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful photograph! I hope that it starts to warm up for you as soon as it can. I have trouble imagining weather as cold as you experience. Through your pictures, I know it is oh so lovely though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is lovely Lisa Isabella, I will always love it, but i have never been 'at home' in the winter when i lived in apts years, and years ago i always worked then i had the house for 14 years, I don't like being buzzed to move my car....for the snow plow, sometimes I just can't but i still love winter.....

      Delete
  7. Liked it then, like it now, LL; yup, 'seas. Sees?" _m

    legs crossed
    she seas this outgoing tide
    windless sloop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh DD I do love this, you are so good and wonderful :)

      Delete
  8. I do remember this beauty of a pic...sorry to hear the Snow Queen is tired of winter though...still, will soon be spring (hopefully) !
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Snow Queen is back, I occasionally need a holidays but I'm back and now we are in deep freeze gorgeous lol xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photo my friend ;o) I have to admit, I do love winter ;o) I'm not tired of it yet! Love you ;o)

    ReplyDelete