Looks like crossing through a time warp or something un explainable. Clear, yet moving too fast to comprehend. Amazing. Maybe there is a destination within? Somewhere warm?
Thanks Girl I HOPE you enjoyed your birthday ( I don't believe you, you're just saying your age for fun) you're way to young looking, but thanks a bunch
Thank you my dear angel it is freezing cold so I upped all the heating outlets only to wake up sweating it had gone up during the night throwing snow at us, I tell you you can never tell, have a wonderful day yourself , love always xoxo
like you wouldn't believe B, i never knew all this, still wish i never found out, I liked my snow in the river snow and ice in the city sucks, always B.
I should have stopped at my second margarita - ...seriously - it's been years and years since I saw life this way, lol. Love the angle composition all of it - even though i'm dizzy.
hahaha, no i had no drinks yesterday - today i had two margaritas when we out down the hill and tried a new mexican restaurant so i will not look at the photo, ha.
Wow...what an amazing effect...how DID you do that?
ReplyDeleteI realize I've said this before, but you are so talented, Sweetie!
Love & Hugs xxx
Picasa3 you send your photo in a spin, not me Picasa thanks, love & hugs always...xxx
DeleteLooks like crossing through a time warp or something un explainable. Clear, yet moving too fast to comprehend. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteMaybe there is a destination within? Somewhere warm?
only if you bring the frozen cart back to the store...it's warm in the store, lol thanks Anthony
DeleteGreat shot, Lorraine! So wonderfully artistic.
ReplyDeleteThanks Girl I HOPE you enjoyed your birthday ( I don't believe you, you're just saying your age for fun) you're way to young looking, but thanks a bunch
DeleteVery frigid, very cold ...
ReplyDeleteBravo on this very artistic shot ... love the effect you created ...
Have a wonderful day dear Lorraine
Sending lots of love
xo xo
Thank you my dear angel it is freezing cold so I upped all the heating outlets only to wake up sweating it had gone up during the night throwing snow at us, I tell you you can never tell, have a wonderful day yourself , love always xoxo
Deletein deep cold
ReplyDeleteeven the camera distorts
n-ice scene
Smiles! _m
You got that right DD lol smile back
DeleteAmazing effect and beautiful shot, so full of cold and shivering motion... You are wonderful!
ReplyDeletenuh huh, you are wonderful, I'm just cold lol thanks sweet Lisa Isabella for your beautiful comment
Deleteprobably not the best time to be riding in a shopping cart if there is ice out...hahaha...stay warm L
ReplyDeletelike you wouldn't believe B, i never knew all this, still wish i never found out, I liked my snow in the river snow and ice in the city sucks, always B.
DeleteI should have stopped at my second margarita - ...seriously - it's been years and years since I saw life this way, lol. Love the angle composition all of it - even though i'm dizzy.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the dizzy part Sandy i should have written do not look if you've had drinks, my apologies 'o wise drunk one lol
Deletehahaha, no i had no drinks yesterday - today i had two margaritas when we out down the hill and tried a new mexican restaurant so i will not look at the photo, ha.
ReplyDeleteHurry up Sandy put your hands in front of your eyes quickly or you'll run to the washroom, run girl, run.....;)
DeleteFreaky cool picture ;o) I like ;o)
ReplyDelete