Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Something different; When I didn't know why I couldn't Breathe i wrote quite a few poems about it, so what I'll do is post 3 each time - Should take about 5 posts...If not interested don't worry, I won't hold it against you, here are the first Three










26 comments:

  1. love the black n white pic of the home....
    the first made me feel so helpless..when i was young i had asthma
    and when i could not breathe it felt just like that...
    nothing i could do to make it stop...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh B. I'm so, so sorry that a child should experience that is heartbreaking , I hoped they realized soon what was happening and to give you what you needed during an attack, I'm so sorry for the small boy you are, made you an extraordinary man though, if that's any consolation x

      Delete
  2. Your last line, last poem; life's truth. _m

    "Right now it is
    Forever"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gift of precisely saying/writing what you are feeling.
    You are a gifted writer.
    And a very wise human being.
    I liked: 'But lying in wait until it's gone.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jim, that's a lovely compliment, it took me a long time to know why....

      Delete
  4. As we talked about your poems on the phone a little while ago I wondered what it was that you had shared today...
    Well m'dear friend first I was tell you I so love all the photos and your writings are excellent ... you have been though a lot but I know life is so much better for you than when it was when you wrote all of these poems and I am so very glad for that as you know how very much you mean to me and I just want you to be at peace and happy ...

    Lover always
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I had no doubt ...love always hum lover lol a little typo you're too good angel, love always xoxo

      Delete
    2. Lol ...love always ... I already have a lover ... and a darn good one ....Ha, ha ...

      Delete
  5. *through* not *though*
    Blame the errors on needing another cup of coffee ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you're too funny lol you forgot to mention, Love not Lover lol

      Delete
  6. All three easily stand alone in both words and image. Beautiful photos, all are of places where breathing would improve.. Especially the last. Looks like and island.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of...my favourite river i thought if I could breathe properly it would be there, thanks Anthony

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous photos! And wonderful words, Lorraine. You have such a gentle soul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful - all three! you have a sensitive soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sandy, three more today, it won't be forever though about five days....;)

      Delete
  9. Such beautiful words to describe what you went through. The photographs are amazing too and go with your words so well. You have such a talent for putting things together and sharing such deep emotions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely comment Lisa Isabella, thank you always

      Delete
  10. your words are stirring, you say it as the feelings flow; thanks for sharing; have a nice Wednesday

    much love...

    P.S.
    i want to invite you to my new Monday link up at
    http://myblog-verses.blogspot.com/2015/02/25.html
    this is the first one and there will be one every Monday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kindness and love , I'll try to join on your link up for Mondays, I've never really been good with those but hey there's always a first time, I'll be there next Monday, I'll try my best to follow the rythm, much love always

      Delete
  11. Oh Sweetie...these three totally blew me away...there is so much hurt...such passion...such raw realism in these...made my cry.
    I am with you in thought...through it all...

    Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How comforting you are my dear Ygraine, I hope you like the 3 today
      Love & Hugs, always xoxoxo

      Delete
  12. Very moving and very powerful! Love your words and pictures ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete