All three are wonderful, both the images and the expressed words. Though the photos are enough to escape in. The words tease, making the desire to escape into the proposed drama even more enticing. This is especially true for me in shorelines of the first and the last.
wow Lorraine - these say so much with such few words. Love what you write - kind of a common feeling and sentiment that every one must feel at different times.
These are so beautiful, Lorraine! I wish you a wonderful day ahead.
ReplyDeleteThanks Girl, appreciate it ;)
Deletelove does conquer all...
ReplyDeleteand part of that is choosing love...
those shadows can be hard to let go of...
to risk again and truly believe
in love.
I Agree B. to Love is a cure all
DeleteThese writings have all touched my heart deeply.
ReplyDeleteAnd your photos are so beautiful...
Love always
xo xo
Thank you very much angel, love always xoxo
DeleteWonderful words to go along with these great photos, Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Jim, I'm glad you enjoyed them :)
DeleteAll three are wonderful, both the images and the expressed words. Though the photos are enough to escape in. The words tease, making the desire to escape into the proposed drama even more enticing. This is especially true for me in shorelines of the first and the last.
ReplyDeleteI know what you love Anthony, I love it too :)
DeleteYou are such an artist! The way you combine beautiful images with your powerful words is amazing. I am moved by you...
ReplyDeleteI appreciate that my sweet Lisa Isabella,you are the artist and thank you
Deletevery strong. all three of them. and something I'll be mulling about for a while. xo
ReplyDeleteI appreciate it Petra, very much xo
DeleteWow...these are really powerful!
ReplyDeleteThe images and words stir something deep...emotions that touch the untouchable...I am drawn ever deeper...:)
xoxoxo
wow Lorraine - these say so much with such few words. Love what you write - kind of a common feeling and sentiment that every one must feel at different times.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Lorraine! I love your words and pictures ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDelete