Oh I love how "Otherworldly" this wonderful photo feels...those stunning colours and the Orbs radiating out from the light. Absolutely captivating shot, Sweetie!:) And I love your new profile picture...you are SO beautiful, girl!!! xoxoxo
I'm sure the earth and ocean says hello to you and Ron and Sophie everyday, and i like your comment very much wow i didn't know you had commented so far back my apologies for not responding ;)
__Even at this point in the solar cycle... that grand amount of warmth that is spilled through the window. _m
ReplyDeleteIt was so bright, I had to say and out loud dd
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDouble comment! Oooooops!
Deletenothing I love more and triple is even better...
DeleteOh I love how "Otherworldly" this wonderful photo feels...those stunning colours and the Orbs radiating out from the light. Absolutely captivating shot, Sweetie!:)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your new profile picture...you are SO beautiful, girl!!!
xoxoxo
Ygraine i almost wrote VIETNAM lol thanks so much, hey talking about beauty look who's commenting ;) xoxoxo
Deleteexcellent composition between the dark and the light...love the magic it plays in the circles and rays....hope you feel better today L....smiles.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much B...a bit of a cough, fever's gone and thank you so much, Mr. Magic himself :)
DeleteOh this is beautiful - ...feels like a party should be happening in there. just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAh very sunny party and you're all welcome lol there will be goodies lol thanks Sandy
DeleteWonderful image… Great way to be introduced to the morning.. Sort of burns away the cold..
ReplyDeleteI should have call it that Burn Away the Cold instead of almost Good Morning Vietnam caught myself in time... thanks always Anthony
DeleteWhat a great shot! Tell the sunshine to come visit us here. We could use a little of that, too!
ReplyDeleteyou betcha Girl, it's on its way as we speak ;)
DeleteWow! That is amazing, the colors, the light, just amazing!! Very vibrant and yet delicately lovely...
ReplyDeleteThank you LOVELY Lisa Isabella I like your wow i say it so often at yours ;)
DeleteGorgeous! Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacy, Queen of Magical Crows , big hugs ;o)
Deletewow, stunning pic. love, love, love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks Petra, I'm thrilled that you loved, loved, loved it xo
DeleteWonderful, wonderful
ReplyDeletelove this
Lots of love
xo
Oh angel you are wonderful, love always xoxo I missed you!
Delete........the earth says hello......'.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the earth and ocean says hello to you and Ron and Sophie everyday, and i like your comment very much wow i didn't know you had commented so far back my apologies for not responding ;)
ReplyDelete