Friday, February 13, 2015

Too, Two Cold Minus 40


17 comments:

  1. Brilliant photo, Sweetie...I especially like this in black and white...makes it so dramatic!
    Minus 40? Would KILL me! lol

    Have a great weekend:)

    Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and today today what can you do but wish it never happens to you lol Have a great weekend :) Love & Hugs alwaysxoxoxo

      Delete
  2. yuck. -40. i get cold just thinking about it :) stay warm xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes....wind chill here is just below zero today...supposed to get bitter cold over the weekend....down to 7...and then wind chill....yikes...stay warm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well that kind of cold you never get use to anything below -20C I can deal, hope it changes and you get great weather today B.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful and stark photo. Brrrr, -40, I can't even really imagine it. Please stay warm dear Lorraine and kitties...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet you are fear not sweet Lisa Isabella, we know how to stay warm and they are cuddles so it helps, have a great weekend ;)

      Delete
  5. Yes, that’s very cold.. Maybe too cold for a walk. Although I like the sense of solitude expressed in the photo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes you'd freeze your face luckily I was in my car, close to these and similar but completely de-iced....Ah Solitude please come back! Have a great weekend Anthony

      Delete
  6. Really nice photo, girl. It looks very wintry there, just like it is here! Happy weekend to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cold for me!
    Wonderful shot though ..

    Love you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on that one, do you know that i went and took the snow of my car and shoveled at least 4 feet on all side and put salt, when i came back my hair was frozen, I guess I exerted muscles too much to be cold, but angel am I ever going to pay for it, tonight, my legs will hurt so much...anyhoo, love you 2 xx

      Delete
  8. I have no idea how that feels - i can't even come up with what it would feel like Lowest I've been that I can remember was about 0 to 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well as I told angel i went out to clean my car and surroundings I was about 15 minutes I sweated to much through my thick wool sweater and super warm ski jacket that my face didn't freeze, but notice slowly that my hair was ice lol i got home my hair was frozen, i tried to take a photo but it didn't turn out as I wished

      Delete