Sunday, February 22, 2015

Frosty the Snow said , a Pig? I don't take orders from a pig, Frosty the Snow man had a very very good day yesterday!


16 comments:

  1. Nice photo, Lorraine! That is a view from your place? It looks like such a quiet area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a view form my apt, the only problem is the traffic corner of two main roads, but in the winter I don't hear them, right now we are into deep freeze, and I kinda like it. ;) thanks Girl

      Delete
  2. Have seen this view before. Sort of on top of a snow covered world. A nice vantage point to observe such a day.
    Still don’t understand the pig thing☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might have but not the same i assure you. I didn't know what to put on i had nothing new (this here is from this morning deep freeze..) so I closed my eyes and clicked on a pink pig...you know pigs, farm, trees, summer , flower, well pigs remind me of summer I've never lived on a farm it was prohibited in Montreal (kidding) :)

      Delete
  3. ha. i am glad that frosty had a good day...
    we got another 5 inches of snow and a quarter inch of ice last night...
    i think you can stop sending me snow now...ha...
    just for a few days so i can get out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B. DONE! we are into deep freeze, igloo kind, wow maybe there is a way I can finally have a house build an igloo all mine, don't think the cats would like it....and of course then there's summer, maybe fake ice cubes?

      Delete
  4. Well, the piggy tried... Frosty just wasn't having any of it... Such a beautiful view though. The trees look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're into deep freeze I couldn't believe this morning when i went out to get bread and chocolate chip cookies, I have cheese slices and a lot of food for the cats, but not much money...But I can make grill cheese, thank God for grill cheese, the pig well it was a close your eyes and pick a photo, I have so, so many thank you sweety x

      Delete
  5. another BEAUTIFUL photo which i saved off to look at again and again.

    gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Sandy, today we're in the deep freeze, as in build an igloo....gosh thanks so much

      Delete
  6. That kind of looks like our place with all the snow on the trees.
    Beautiful shot, Lorraine.
    (I will call you tomorrow and let you know about my friend that died)

    Lots of love
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. today's is a deep freeze, gosh it's cold freeze your face cold had to go out, out of food, bought bread, and chocolate chip cookies, so grilled cheese and cookies until some money come in, I'm so sorry about your friend, it's so hard lots of love always angel, xoxxo

      Delete
  7. LOL! You make me laugh girl ;o) Gorgeous photo ;o) hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. making you laugh Stacy is wonderful, lol hugs back and we're in the deep freeze today freeze your face kinda, but i had to go out, I'm almost out of food, so bread and chocolate chip cookies ( one must have priorities) 'sides have cheese can make grill cheese, no worries for the cats they have tons of food lol jigs -my fingers are still frozen that jigs whas hugs .....

      Delete
  8. I can see that! lol
    Such a wonderful view you have from your balcony...I can still picture it as it was last summer, when I envisaged us sharing a coffee there...but now it is iced, like a Christmas cake - yes, that's what this stunning photo reminds me of...a yummy Christmas cake!! ;)

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful trees outside your balcony!!

    ReplyDelete