Monday, February 23, 2015

Into the Deep Freeze


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo ...we too are in a deep freeze ...BRRRRR!

    Lots of love to you
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angel every time I think I can't get any colder we're at the end of February, it gets cold, lots of love to you and tons of warm xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Winter epitomized...this is too beautiful for words...conjures up memories of childhood for me...when the snow was so deep it used to fill my wellies...aah such blissful reminiscences...:)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it snows at least it's warm, right now it is so cold, it can't get colder still I understand your and my blissful reminiscences......:)xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. ah but at least you have a little sun to light the way...
    the polar vortex is dropping toward us again....so freezing the rest of the week...
    stay warm L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is such a beautiful view for a Monday morning. The power of the sun, so inviting against the backdrop and I must say purity and solitude conveyed in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that about it no one ventures out unless they have too. Purity and Solitude, I love...only such deep cold can give it, for that, and for many other things, I am the Ice Queen, thanks Anthony

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! The way the light is shining through, just gorgeous! You have such an eye and apt hand for capturing beauty. Chocolate chip cookies are a priority purchase! (I'm glad you also got the bread :) ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweety, it's so cold it's unbelievable but hey I had to have some food lol thank you Gorgeous ;)

      Delete
  6. pretty scene but i'm glad i'm not dealing with a lot of snow - it snowed here for the last hour - but it's a wet snow and melts when it hits the ground. above us though they could get quite a bit - about 6000 or more feet up higher. it's dreary and blah though and i have no motivation to do much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a lot of snow can be a pain, extreme cold brings Silence, we are in a deep freeze that has never happened on lat February,never well since I've been born..., snow means warmth to me...when it doesn't snow, oh my gosh, cover up....But I love what you've been posting Sandy, keep it up, warms me up ;)

      Delete
  7. It is the same way, Lorraine. It is horribly cold out tonight. Very exhausting. January and February have been really tough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me girl, January is usually the coldest monthly, then it warms up in February, get a few storm in March and then it's April...i have never lived such a cold winter before. But at least it's quieter...still beautiful, but too darned cold all the windows in my apt are frozen solid can't see through them....

      Delete
  8. Hard to believe that spring is less than a month away, eh Lorraine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know better Jim, we'll suffer until the end lol

      Delete
  9. it does look beautiful though... still. I'm feeling for you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beauty is as beauty does, damn cold thanks for feeling for me xo

      Delete
  10. Truly gorgeous photo! Love! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. \hey sweety , thanks so much big hugs always ;o)

      Delete