Very artistic! And I hope you are having a lovely Sunday. Sunny but bitterly cold here today. I hope you have the sunshine but not the cold where you are!
Thank you girl, we have both, but you i discovered that fully winter dressed and taking the snow away from my car activity, made me sweat, but when I came home, the only frozen thing was my hair, all frost, I tried to take a photo because it was so cool I must have six cameras, you'd think I'd find one lol bitter and cold and can be, you'll see today what I did with winter...
are those beeds from a necklace? the shell makes me think of warmer days... and hey i got the snow you sent....smiles... we got like a quarter inch last night... but in the morning we should get about 10 inches if the forcast is correct... we are already out of school for the day tomorrow...
I used to buy beads all the time,make necklaces and give them away... I'm so glad you got a little snow, get out they close schools, oh B., so Un-Canadian, thanks my friend! lol
oh thank you Sandy that is so nice...I hope you'll bear with me for the next five days as i finally show something i wrote and never showed anyone, at least I don't think I did...
cold shell
ReplyDeleteas these beads transform
warm pearls
__Seeing one thing... sensing through a >mind-invent< another. _m
I know how much I love your twists and transformation, do it always DD lol
Delete...but more precious than any diamond...these capture the essence of the sun and the sea!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!
Big Hugs xxx
Thank you Gorgeous bet anyone would like to be arrested by you, gorgeous cop, Big hugsxxx
DeleteHaha...at 4'10" I am a considered a "pushover" lol
DeleteBig Hugs back xoxoxo
Love the shell against the background. The collected beads remind me of a younger daughter’s early start on her collection of memories to come.
ReplyDeleteOh I love that so much, thank you Anthony x
DeleteVery artistic! And I hope you are having a lovely Sunday. Sunny but bitterly cold here today. I hope you have the sunshine but not the cold where you are!
ReplyDeleteThank you girl, we have both, but you i discovered that fully winter dressed and taking the snow away from my car activity, made me sweat, but when I came home, the only frozen thing was my hair, all frost, I tried to take a photo because it was so cool I must have six cameras, you'd think I'd find one lol bitter and cold and can be, you'll see today what I did with winter...
DeleteThis is quite amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
Love to you, my friend!
xo
and I Ms beautiful discrete that you've seen it before....you are AMAZING love to my angel, always xo
DeleteWhat a beautiful and magical shot. I love how the light shimmers on the different surfaces. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteoh thank you so much Lisa Isabella I love that you see magic...since I see it on yours everyday, you're lovelly
Deleteare those beeds from a necklace?
ReplyDeletethe shell makes me think of warmer days...
and hey i got the snow you sent....smiles...
we got like a quarter inch last night...
but in the morning we should get about 10 inches if the forcast is correct...
we are already out of school for the day tomorrow...
I used to buy beads all the time,make necklaces and give them away...
DeleteI'm so glad you got a little snow, get out they close schools, oh B., so Un-Canadian, thanks my friend! lol
intriguing pictures... happy monday xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday Petra and thank you so much xoxo
Deleteyou know how to draw one in to a photo! love this. The center radiates warmth.
ReplyDeleteoh thank you Sandy that is so nice...I hope you'll bear with me for the next five days as i finally show something i wrote and never showed anyone, at least I don't think I did...
DeleteWhat an artist you are, Lorraine.
ReplyDeleteSo soft, magical and pretty ;o )
ReplyDelete