Monday, January 12, 2015

Snow and Ice predicted today


22 comments:

  1. I guess that mean's you will be staying inside and dreaming of Lily.
    I keep looking and looking at all those wonderful photos of you and her,
    They are just so wonderful ...

    Love this photo with the snow falling , awesome!
    Have a great day.

    Lots of love
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks angel, she's part of me now, as you know lots of love xo

      Delete
  2. Think I have seen before. Like it still.. Enjoy the calming affect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that one Anthony although really google didn't have to add snow effect on that one...the left side shows it's not the same or I could be going coocoo either way, thank you ;)

      Delete
    2. Rats it is the same, well enjoy the peace, won't be shown again, geesh, sorry

      Delete
  3. I've missed a lot, LL, but now I can offer!
    __ WOW... LOVELY LILY!

    Congratulations! My BEST wishes to her, and to you all! _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Doug, thank you so much, I've been looking for you I wanted to show you Lily,but...who cares now you're back and thank you so, so much x

      Delete
  4. Oh, what a gorgeous photo. So pretty! Snow and ice...not so pretty. But it is January, so we shouldn't be too surprised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google loves to add snowflakes even when inappropriate, I didn't ask for it and it looks like the one I previously posted but it's not the same, although I should check just in case lol thanks Girl

      Delete
  5. better than the grey clouds and rain we are supposed to have for most of the week...xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well sunny isn't always pretty, sunny almost means lows of Minus 38...I don't want to go out until spring...but I think if I can get a day with lows in the minus 20s I may go out...geesh

      Delete
  6. Sorry everyone, it is a repeat, I didn't think it were, but enjoy it anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind it being a repeat at all...you can never have too much of something this magnificent!
    I loved it before...I love it now :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ygraine you're such a darling, thank you xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. Lorraine, you are such an artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow coming from you that is one heck of a compliment thanks a lot Jim!

      Delete
  9. snow is finally supposed to fall here tonight...
    i am so giddy! HA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Snow Queen likes giddy, Ha! and it did, right?

      Delete
  10. The photo is so beautiful. You are an amazing artist with such an eye for lovely scenes. I love this so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so humble my dear Lisa Isabella, it's a beautiful compliment but hey anyone can take a photo but you, your art,nobody but you can do x

      Delete
  11. Stacy , you must buy very intuitive, weather-wise I'm just fine....:)

    ReplyDelete