Hey girl, you need me to come over and teach you how to that hula-hoop, I got the method ... LOL I used to do it well as a kid anyway, so maybe I no longer have the method as I an't no kid any longer ... ha, ha!
Boy would i love that but you know try it first ain't as easy as i thought I started swinging like no one had ever swung only to look down at my feet....I can't wait....love ya xoxo
Meant how 'to work" that hula-hoop. Time for another cup of coffee for me , having Tim's .. a friend of ours sent us some for Christmas ... :)
So good to talk this morning, sorry we kept getting cut off. When our internet goes down our landline does too but Handsome reset the modem and we are all connected again ...
I'm lucky when the electricity goes off my phone is the only thing that works lol how neat i'm teaching myself how to make a cappucino the only thing missing is the shaker you know the shake the hot milk all I manage on both times is to burn myself arrrgh still drinking homemade cappucino, I HAPPY xo
If I remember correctly Lorraine, one has to get those hips movin like there's no 'tomorrow!! Then the bloody thing may stay where it supposed to!! lol great fun though. You will get it with practice. I have full confidence that you will!!
Oh Jim, dear, I've got the hips, but it still falls to my feet I realize i need a lot of practice and maybe one it one fall to my feet...hope you had a wonderful Christmas and new year and can't wait to see what you posted and thank you for your confidence, i need a little bit of that lol
Haha...haven't tried it since I was a child! You've inspired me now though...will go buy one...and hopefully work away some of these extra festive calories! LOL I love your room...it is so cozy.
you look so beautiful ok it sounds easy now everybody will go buy them and hopefully won't end up like the huge failure that i am , hope it works for you I'll keep on trying, thanks so much Ygraine big Hugs xxx
i have tried it in the past 5 years and i couldn't keep it up at my waist - would fall all th time. i like the colors in your apartment - very warm looking and cozy.
thank you so much Sandy it is warm and cozy, just like me falls at my feet, there's got to be a way too hoola hoop when you're no longer a child, I'll probably dislocate something but hey, it's fun trying lol thanks so much
Lisa Isabella you say the nicest things thank you so much i use to hula hoop, i just can't jog in the top apt, even dancing....I had high hopes for hula hoops well I'll keep on trying, if you think you're uncoordinated, I walk , I fall for nothing not slippery didn't trip, just fell, how weird is that?
that would be down my feet or is it knees whatever can't swing that thing, any hints?
ReplyDeleteLOL! You are too funny! You really have to sway those hips girl!
DeleteAlso, keep one leg kind of straight and the other bent, like you are on an angle ;o)
DeleteI haven't done this in a long time, Lorraine, but I think it's fun. I should pick up one of these from the dollar store and give it a try!
ReplyDeletegReat exercise kid if it doesn't fall down your feet, bet you can do it, then give me hints ok? lol
DeleteHey girl, you need me to come over and teach you how to that hula-hoop, I got the method ... LOL
ReplyDeleteI used to do it well as a kid anyway, so maybe I no longer have the method as I an't no kid any longer ... ha, ha!
I am so happy you will see Lily soon :)
Love ya
xo xo
Boy would i love that but you know try it first ain't as easy as i thought I started swinging like no one had ever swung only to look down at my feet....I can't wait....love ya xoxo
DeleteMeant how 'to work" that hula-hoop.
ReplyDeleteTime for another cup of coffee for me , having Tim's .. a friend of ours sent us some for Christmas ... :)
So good to talk this morning, sorry we kept getting cut off.
When our internet goes down our landline does too but Handsome reset the modem and we are all connected again ...
xo
I'm lucky when the electricity goes off my phone is the only thing that works lol how neat i'm teaching myself how to make a cappucino the only thing missing is the shaker you know the shake the hot milk all I manage on both times is to burn myself arrrgh still drinking homemade cappucino, I HAPPY xo
DeleteIf I remember correctly Lorraine, one has to get those hips movin like there's no 'tomorrow!! Then the bloody thing may stay where it supposed to!! lol
ReplyDeletegreat fun though. You will get it with practice. I have full confidence that you will!!
Oh Jim, dear, I've got the hips, but it still falls to my feet I realize i need a lot of practice and maybe one it one fall to my feet...hope you had a wonderful Christmas and new year and can't wait to see what you posted and thank you for your confidence, i need a little bit of that lol
DeleteHaha...haven't tried it since I was a child!
ReplyDeleteYou've inspired me now though...will go buy one...and hopefully work away some of these extra festive calories! LOL
I love your room...it is so cozy.
Big Hugs xxx
you look so beautiful ok it sounds easy now everybody will go buy them and hopefully won't end up like the huge failure that i am , hope it works for you I'll keep on trying, thanks so much Ygraine big Hugs xxx
DeleteYou're no failure, Sweetie...I'm sure it is just a question of getting the hang of it!
DeleteBig Hugs Back xxx
luv hoola hoops
ReplyDeletemuch love...
you can do it atta girl, maybe in time, if i practice everyday i may just swing it once or twice lol much love back dear Gillena
Deletei have tried it in the past 5 years and i couldn't keep it up at my waist - would fall all th time. i like the colors in your apartment - very warm looking and cozy.
ReplyDeletethank you so much Sandy it is warm and cozy, just like me falls at my feet, there's got to be a way too hoola hoop when you're no longer a child, I'll probably dislocate something but hey, it's fun trying lol thanks so much
DeleteWhat a beautiful shot! Your home has a beautiful light to it. I could never hula hoop, just too uncoordinated...
ReplyDeleteLisa Isabella you say the nicest things thank you so much i use to hula hoop, i just can't jog in the top apt, even dancing....I had high hopes for hula hoops well I'll keep on trying, if you think you're uncoordinated, I walk , I fall for nothing not slippery didn't trip, just fell, how weird is that?
Delete