Sunday, January 25, 2015

Snoozing the Sunday


23 comments:

  1. hey, its a cactus in the house....smiles....and there is a cat hiding behind it...ha....took me a second...


    happy sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Monday, it's that Mikey i call him Mikula for his vampire teeth lol

      Delete
  2. Sleepy baby ... this is so cool.
    Love it :)

    Happy Sunday dear Lorraine
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he though he sleeps so much but he's the oldest after all I do call him count Mikula, Happy Monday dear Angel xoxo

      Delete
  3. Sundays are great for snoozing. Especially this time of year when it's cold out! Happy day to you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and cats do find the cutest place to snooze, Happy day to you girl :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Aby thanks a bunch I CALL him Count Mikula lol

      Delete
  5. Awww, adorable! And what serious teeth the sweet kitty has, that little glimpse looks like a smile dear Lorraine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah Count Mikula knows how to the charm the ladies, he's got the cutest face, thans so much my dear LisaIisabella :)

      Delete
  6. I wanna snooze too but i started watching a bunch of "Mediums" on TLC.

    how cozy kitty is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how cool is he my little Count Mikula , I love the show Medium lol he is hope you had a good weekend

      Delete
  7. How many more places is she going to find to hide-and-snooze? lol
    Soooo cute:)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ygraine, that's my only male: Mikey I call him Count Mikula lol thanks sweetie xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. house lion
    asleep behind the cactus
    purrrrfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kind of like Count Mikula...I love what you wrote, always dear Doug

      Delete
  9. a little vampire cat. one of mine had to have surgery last week. a biopsy on a tumor. I so hope it's nothing serious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I call mine, Count Mikula, oh do tell ...how is yours? tell me it was nothing or very minor please i'm so sorry Petra, i know the feeling...xo

      Delete
    2. I don't know yet. they are staying with friends of mine in London. couldn't keep them after my relationship fell apart a few years back. still no results. Lou has a tumor underneath his tongue of all places...

      Delete
  10. Cats have it made! I wanna be a cat!! What LONG teeth it has!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the only male in the family , is name Is Mikey although more often than not i call Count Mikula ahah, thanks Jim

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. i call him my little Count Mikula and he sleeps all day and keep me awake all night ...just like Dracula maybe when he died he had to live a life of gratitude and affection, he still occasionally bites

      Delete