I got up early as I was lying in bed just thinking about the photos you told me that you were going post ... OMG .... I love them so!!!!!! Lily is so very beautiful, just like her gorgeous grandma ... It is pure joy to me to look at these wonderful photos ... There, I am happy now and going back to bed...(I like to sleep in on Sunday mornings but could not thinking about these photos.)
isn't she a wonder....now i know how you feel, she is so tiny, yet looks me right in the eye, thanks you so much angel I love my precious Lily and I love you so, and so glad Jake is good xoxoxo
I know B. oh and my son is such a good dad it fills my heart with joy, and of course the mom too, but oh that stunning little face fills my hear, thank you so much big smiles....
OHMYGOSH! This is the best post. My heart literally skipped a beat. This baby girl is so beautiful and precious. I love the way she's looking right into your eyes. And I bet you melted when you held her. I'm so happy for you. For all of you! Enjoy her. She'll grow up so quickly. xo
I know isn't she amazing, she looked right at me, melted is the word, I will and that i know next thing she'll be dating, oh gosh watch out for daddy xo I am so proud of my son, he takes such excellent care of this new baby and lets mommy rest for she needs rest and he is wonderful with her I am so proud of him, and holding her was like something magical came my way thanks girl so much xo
I got up early as I was lying in bed just thinking about the photos you told me that you were going post ...
ReplyDeleteOMG .... I love them so!!!!!!
Lily is so very beautiful, just like her gorgeous grandma ...
It is pure joy to me to look at these wonderful photos ...
There, I am happy now and going back to bed...(I like to sleep in on Sunday mornings but could not thinking about these photos.)
I love you and I love your precious Lily
xoxoxo
isn't she a wonder....now i know how you feel, she is so tiny, yet looks me right in the eye, thanks you so much angel I love my precious Lily and I love you so, and so glad Jake is good xoxoxo
Deleteoh so beautiful so precious; Enjoy time with your grandbaby, have a nice day Lorraine and Lily
ReplyDeletemuch love...
I know now how you feel about your sweet grand-daughter, thank you so much Gillena, much love, always
DeleteOh Sweetie...you are both so incredibly beautiful...oh WOW...these pictures truly touch my heart!
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs to you all xoxoxo
How wonderful, your comment my dear Ygraine, thank you so much Love and Hugs to you as well xoxoxo
DeleteOh Sweetie...you are both so incredibly beautiful...oh WOW...these pictures truly touch my heart!
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs to you all xoxoxo
Oh my dear Ygraine you can say it over and over and over again, love and hugs to you my dear friend xoxoxo
DeleteInstant love… Look so good together..
ReplyDeleteOh isn't it though,how can we not, so beautiful, and thank you very much Anthony for your lovely comment
Deleteawwww...what an adorable little one you have there....
ReplyDeletefresh new life...so much potential...smiles.
I know B. oh and my son is such a good dad it fills my heart with joy, and of course the mom too, but oh that stunning little face fills my hear, thank you so much big smiles....
Deleteadorable. both of you. these pics put a huge smile on my face. much needed today xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you Petra I'm happy if it helped at all with events of late xoxo
DeleteYou are so beautiful holding that darling precious baby! What a lovely memory captured to hold for always...
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa Isabella you are so kind, I adore her and she's so pretty thank you always for your kindness and generosity of spirit x
DeleteOHMYGOSH! This is the best post. My heart literally skipped a beat. This baby girl is so beautiful and precious. I love the way she's looking right into your eyes. And I bet you melted when you held her. I'm so happy for you. For all of you! Enjoy her. She'll grow up so quickly. xo
ReplyDeleteI know isn't she amazing, she looked right at me, melted is the word, I will and that i know next thing she'll be dating, oh gosh watch out for daddy xo I am so proud of my son, he takes such excellent care of this new baby and lets mommy rest for she needs rest and he is wonderful with her I am so proud of him, and holding her was like something magical came my way thanks girl so much xo
DeleteLoved this post - wow Lily is beautiful and such good photos of you and her together. wonderful wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteloved your wonderful wonderful comment dear Sandy, thank you!
DeleteBeautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I love these photos! Your granddaughter is so precious! Love you both ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet Stacy thank you , if she knew you she's love you instantly, I love you too ;o) Big hugs;o)
ReplyDelete