My Awards go to:
For best writer: Brian Miller (WaystationOne)
For best dramatic writing: Ygraine Barrow(Poems and Perception)
For most unusual and mysterious writing, William Michaelian
For Best poet ever, and incomparable: Margie for When the Heart Speaks
For Best photographer : Petra...you've got to see it....
For Best Bird photographer: Sandy
For Best paintings, sketches, drawings, the one and only: Anthony Duce
For consistently drawing the most amazing faces and animals with the outmost tenderness: Lisa Isabella
For the most uplifting, amusing and also terrific photos none other than that girl Martha from Plowing Though Life
For the most entertaining and beautiful images none other than, Jim, Ron and Sophie, from Ocean Breeze
that was fun to read - ....thanks for the award and now you made me want to go check everyone else out!. My award goes to you for best Visitor and Supporter and best ice photos.
ReplyDeleteLoL oh Sandy that was hilarious thank so much.....you are the best bird photographer well I am the Ice Queen thanks sweetie
DeleteAnd I also agree with her as to you being the best visitor and supporter and best ice photos! Amen to that :)
Deletegirls, girls this is not about, blush blush lol you are what you are and that is so lovely!
Deleteoh...and when you write prose - it's the best ....so that too.
ReplyDeleteoh you are a dear! Have a great weekend Sandy! x go take your best birds photos xx
DeleteOh, i do agree with Sandy , best prose :)
Deleteand Margie too! best poem/prose/writer.
DeleteI like it you're complimenting each other lol and me!
DeleteThank you, Sandy :)
DeleteLorraine,
ReplyDeleteHow very kind of you to give me that award (love that Buddha, do I get him too!)
Thanks so very much for the award and kind words!(blushing!)
I know most of the people you mentioned here and they are all great!
I give you these awards, Great Photographer ,Excellent writer and Best Friend to moi :)
Heading to the mountains very soon to see some snow and take a hike.
Love 'ya
xo
Oh, I just showed Handsome this post and he wanted me to thank you also for the award you gave to me. and he said you could come to the mountains with us ...LOL
DeleteHeading out now ...see 'ya
xo xo
Stop it angel, it's not about me, but thank Handsome for me, will you? Have a great time in the mountains I will be there in spirit as for giving the Buddha, not sure if it made the trip with me and it would be hard to separate haha enjoy His Wisdom for your poetry best ever see 'ya later xoxox
Deleteand btw best friend and angel to moi aussi xxxooo
DeleteAlways . xo xo
Deleteyou're so sweet :)
ReplyDeletenope absolute truth, in fact I've seen a few i want to buy but, not enough money this month, keep it going Petra!
DeleteThank you..
ReplyDeleteYou are and you're welcome even though I'm not very important, I do love your blog and you deserve my special Lorraine Award ;)
DeleteYou have become very important over the years, one of so few who posts a wonderful record in your photos, and comments regularly. You are one of only few that appreciates my Islands off Solitude.
DeleteUnfortunately a lot of bloggers seem to stick to what they know , to what they do, or else you'd have so many visitors, I can hide in beauty in your Islands Off Solitude, not many place I can hide :)
Deletei humbly bow...
ReplyDeleteand i am in good company...
i think i would give you the most wonderful heart award...
always such an encouragement to me...smiles.
B. humble, you , really lol you are indeed the best and you are in excellent company, .'most wonderful heart award? me? Ok now I'm going to cry a little ;) always, B.
DeleteAnd I agree with Brian on 'the most wonderful heart award'
DeleteThat's you :)
Thanks angel, always...stop it, I don't want to cry, snif, and happy lol
DeleteAw, Lorraine, thank you! I am truly honoured. This is really sweet of you. And I second Brian's nomination that you should get the most wonderful heart award. You truly deserve it. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh Girl, you deserve you're award so much! and don't make cry ok? make me laugh lol xoxo
DeleteThis is so good of you, Lorraine!! Thanks so much and we are so honoured!
ReplyDelete"I would like to thank my parents, my teachers, and everyone else who......."
My lame attempt at humour!
lol thank you so much Jim and no your attempt at humour is never lame, you've made me laugh out out, my apt dweller will kill me lol
DeleteAwww, thank you so much Lorraine! I am so honored. Your friendship and kind thoughts mean so much to me. I am so happy to get to visit your beautiful blog and Margie's too.
ReplyDeleteYou are wonderful Lisa Isabella as is Margie, either way I'm blessed
DeleteOh Sweetie...how kind of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
And thank you for pointing me in the direction of those fabulous blogs I hadn't visited before...:)
xoxoxo
oh Ygraine, how you deserve it!!! you gotta see it to believe it xoxoxo as wonderful as you are, in a different way ;)
Delete