Awww, I am sorry! I wish I lived close to you and I would take you right to your darling Lily. Then, you would not be blue. Just think, you will be seeing her very soon, that will be the best remedy for you!
I'm sorry, sweet Lorraine! I hope you are feeling better very soon. This is a tough time of year. But the days are getting longer, and spring is on its way. One day at a time...
Hey girl, maybe it's just that darned hoola hoop, sometimes we're just blue for no reason at all, and then it goes away, you are a sweetie now show me how to hoola hoop!
why are you blue today???
ReplyDeletewishing you a lovely day
much love...
can't explain it, but appreciate the good wishes , much Love back dear Gillena
DeleteAwww, I am sorry!
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived close to you and I would take you right to your darling Lily.
Then, you would not be blue.
Just think, you will be seeing her very soon, that will be the best remedy for you!
Love you,Lorraine.
xo xo
I think so too angel, love you sweety xoxo
DeleteI hope your heart fills up today with warmth.
ReplyDeletethat's a lovely wish, thank you Sandy ;)
DeleteI think blue is a most beautiful color! Your heart shines with beauty to me dear Lorraine...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much dear Lisa Isabella, sometimes you see right through me
DeleteFeeling blue, Lorraine? This too shall pass.......Full moon and winter can turn everything blue!
ReplyDeletebeautiful words full of hope, and I'll soon see my new grand-daughter, doesn't get better than that, thank you Jim you're a good man
DeleteI'm sorry, sweet Lorraine! I hope you are feeling better very soon. This is a tough time of year. But the days are getting longer, and spring is on its way. One day at a time...
ReplyDeleteHey girl, maybe it's just that darned hoola hoop, sometimes we're just blue for no reason at all, and then it goes away, you are a sweetie now show me how to hoola hoop!
DeleteGlowing in the darkness undefined, hidden in blue… Hearts do that sometime☺
ReplyDeleteyes indeed Anthony, yes indeed ;)
DeleteOh Sweetie...never let your beautiful heart be that blue...you deserve much better than that...a nice warm pink! :) xoxoxo
ReplyDeletehow about hot red/ you're so sweet Ygraine, have a great day :)xoxoxo
DeleteI am sorry my friend! Sending you lots of love!!!
ReplyDelete