Sunday, January 4, 2015

BACK with a vengeance, High Winds heavy Snow, Freezing rain, regular rain, like i said before 4 seasons in one week


15 comments:

  1. Variety offered where consistency is desired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good weather for you to stay inside and look at all the pics of your sweet Lily.
    Weather sounds dreadful~ Pretty shot though.

    Breakfast is being served so I am off to enjoy it, Handsome is spoiling me :)

    Love you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well angel it's dreadful here so I'm going to tell Tyh not to bring Lily as I'm sure as a new daddy it's too cold it's too slippery. Good for Handsome, and you deserve it, love you!xo

      Delete
  3. I feel for you. we had a couple of days of sunshine, and now the grey misery sucks even more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear Petra grey is grey deep blue is freezing cold....you don't go out, I feel for you though, even though I'd rather be cold than hot ;)

      Delete
  4. Boa tarde, a bela foto faz sentir a baixa temperatura que faz desejar o conforto da casa.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you got that right AG ...desejar indeed o conforto da casa or apt...lol thanks for visiting AG

      Delete
  5. It's the same way here, Lorraine. I hope you've been staying indoors warm and safe. Winter has arrived with a vengeance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how right you are, am I have to tell my son not to bring Lily to see me, to wait, it's too cold it's too slippery it's to damn dangerous, I told him don't bring her to me, he says hey I have to take her to the doctor who's in Ottawa...still i hesitate, she's such a darling baby, I don't want anything to happen to her of my son or my daughter-in-law, I couldn't bear it....We have trees of crystals this morning, oh Martha you've said it! Stay warm girl

      Delete
  6. and yet we're warming up for a few days - hope you stay warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds a lot like England - except for the snow :/
    We are forecast severe storms later in the week, so wish me luck?!

    Love the photo...you have such a wonderful view from your balcony.:)

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank i wish you best storm ever, as long as you stay inside ok? good thing considering how i rarely go out, but I'm getting bored, at least when spring comes or summer I can at least have photos ...but I should still consider myself lucky Big hugs to you too my dear xxx

      Delete
  8. I hate when we get everything all at once! Just give us the snow ;o) LOL! Great photo ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete