brrrrwarm wishesmuch love...
Thank you for the warmth Gillena, i need every little bit lol much Love back
Oh my!That looks bitterly cold!Great shot though.Love you xo
It's always about the shot angel, lol love you xo
yep, i feel you...if we were getting any kind of moisture, we would be an ice world toowe are just COLD.....actually, i was reading Clive Cussler....smiles.
lol you teaser....love the book I read it once i think, or felt it or whatever. smiles B.
Very cold look… We are feeling it too. A good day for a warm blanket and a good book.
Couldn't have said it better myself thanks very much Anthony I hope it's warm (er) where you are right now :)
It looks bitterly cold in that photo, Lorraine! I hope this weather gets better soon. Very tiring.
Freezing cold sweetie, but today I know it's warm 'cause the hear was on, something i never do because I'm on the last floor and heat rises, but I woke up sweating this morning way too hot, means it's not too bad outside lol
It's cold here too and I love it! Great photo ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
I'm glad that you do the other day I took tons of photos of crows, thinking of you i'll post one tomorrow Big Hugs ;o)
very cold looking - seems like a lot of people are having cold temps right now... looking forward to spring and dogwoods blooming.
not cold dear Sandy Freezing Cold as in don't expose your face to it, it's milder today I had to turn down the heat was too hot, sweating llol
brrrrr. stay indoors xoxo
I did I had to, thanks Petra today's better, I'm sweating so it had to be better lol
Such breath-taking icy beauty...perfect for the Snow Queen! ;)Big Hugs xxx
Even better today the Ice Queen is happy, big hugs xxx
What a beautiful winter scene. So cold and delicate and lovely!
You are so kind to me check out today's the Ice Queen is in full force lol x
Oh winter is weighing in on us, eh Lorraine?
Oh Jim you've said and yet so much beauty to see, eh Jim? that is until you go out and meet the ice on your face lol
brrrr
ReplyDeletewarm wishes
much love...
Thank you for the warmth Gillena, i need every little bit lol much Love back
DeleteOh my!
ReplyDeleteThat looks bitterly cold!
Great shot though.
Love you
xo
It's always about the shot angel, lol love you xo
Deleteyep, i feel you...
ReplyDeleteif we were getting any kind of moisture, we would be an ice world too
we are just COLD.....
actually, i was reading Clive Cussler....smiles.
lol you teaser....love the book I read it once i think, or felt it or whatever. smiles B.
DeleteVery cold look… We are feeling it too. A good day for a warm blanket and a good book.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't have said it better myself thanks very much Anthony I hope it's warm (er) where you are right now :)
DeleteIt looks bitterly cold in that photo, Lorraine! I hope this weather gets better soon. Very tiring.
ReplyDeleteFreezing cold sweetie, but today I know it's warm 'cause the hear was on, something i never do because I'm on the last floor and heat rises, but I woke up sweating this morning way too hot, means it's not too bad outside lol
DeleteIt's cold here too and I love it! Great photo ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you do the other day I took tons of photos of crows, thinking of you i'll post one tomorrow Big Hugs ;o)
Deletevery cold looking - seems like a lot of people are having cold temps right now... looking forward to spring and dogwoods blooming.
ReplyDeletenot cold dear Sandy Freezing Cold as in don't expose your face to it, it's milder today I had to turn down the heat was too hot, sweating llol
Deletebrrrrr. stay indoors xoxo
ReplyDeleteI did I had to, thanks Petra today's better, I'm sweating so it had to be better lol
DeleteSuch breath-taking icy beauty...perfect for the Snow Queen! ;)
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs xxx
Even better today the Ice Queen is happy, big hugs xxx
DeleteWhat a beautiful winter scene. So cold and delicate and lovely!
ReplyDeleteYou are so kind to me check out today's the Ice Queen is in full force lol x
DeleteOh winter is weighing in on us, eh Lorraine?
ReplyDeleteOh Jim you've said and yet so much beauty to see, eh Jim? that is until you go out and meet the ice on your face lol
Delete