Thursday, January 15, 2015

I Accept

I Accept

I accept that my financial ruin is due to previous activity in this or a previous life.
That I might have been one who said 'Tax the little people, bring me gold'.

I accept that my illness is due to this life or a previous one where I judged by thinking that I am strong and nothing will ever keep me from living, and working exactly as I pleased.
 
I accept that my financial dependence on programs is because in this lifetime or in any other, I swore that I would never be dependent on anyone or anything but myself.

I accept that my Thyroid problem is because in this lifetime, definitely in this lifetime, and in any other previous lives I have 'sworn' thereby making a big judgment, that I would never allow myself to get fat.

I accept that I am broken because in this lifetime and previous lives I proudly stood tall and swore that nothing could ever break me.

I accept well I'm trying so hard to accept that I will never have a  house again because I were sure of the honesty of a person I knew was dishonest, therefore losing my house and my sweetest cat..

I accept that I am the total sum of all my thoughts and actions from past lives and this life.

30 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie...to think of you suffering such pain...I just want to reach through the monitor and hug you!
    Not everything that has happened to you is your fault...you are as much victim as initiator - our histories are all a mixture of both!
    Take heart, Sweetie...you are perfect just as you are xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very sweet you are to me my dear Ygraine, I'm not sure but I can't help but think I must have been horrible selfish, to lose everything I've ever had, but I do take heart, although far oh so far from perfect I know how to love, you are such a dear xoxoxo

      Delete
    2. None of us is perfect, Sweetie...we wouldn't be human if we were, would we? I'm just so sad to see you suffer like this.
      There is so much love in your heart...I can feel it.
      You are as close to perfect as it is possible for anyone to be...xoxoxo

      Delete
    3. And your kindness is so soothing, I am so not perfect, but I once decided that if can't do anything at least to let me love as much as I can, thank you Ygraine xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. I concur with all that Ygraine wrote.
    It hurts my heart to know you are in pain.
    I pray for you to have the strength to get through the pain and come out a stronger person, I know you are brave and have courage and can do it.
    Life is all about accepting the things we cannot change , bravo on acceptance ... you are on your way, dear Lorraine.
    Do not look back and may peace come to your heart and soul.

    I am proud to know you and proud to call you my friend .

    Love always, xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so very lovel angel, I've always been strong and brave until I couldn't anymore...thank you how i wish for peace , you are so lovely angel love always xoxo

      Delete
  3. Taking Jake on a walk and then I will call you.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank God Jake can go for walk, ah the miracles of prayers, I pray everyday I must remember to pray for me too ;) xoxo

      Delete
  4. My dearest Lorraine, Life can be very cruel. Not because of anything that you have done in this life or a previous life...but just because this is what life is. Try to find the brighter and happier times to dwell on...such as your son and your new granddaughter and to forgive those who have harmed you and caused you pain. Believe me my sweet friend...I do know what I am speaking of. There is and always will be joy in living.
    You are a joy to know and to visit in our blogging family and you are cared about and loved. You are a beautiful person. There is a book out called "Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People"...I have not read it but just knowing that someone wrote it says that there are many of us out there that are wondering "What did I do to deserve this!"

    Lots of Hugs and Love
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan what you is true, I've hear of that book, but i still believe that we must live with the consequence of our actions and our thoughts and can't blame anybody else but ourselves, I believe we are responsible for all our thoughts all our acts, but still I love what you wrote Jan, thank you Lots of Hugs and Love xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  5. I’m not sure I like the word accept..
    You are a wonderful artist, with insight into worlds others only wish they could maneuver in as well.. Don’t base what is acceptable on the norms of those who don’t have your talents..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthony, that is a beautiful thing to say to me...but I'm still responsible for my life, I like that you don't like the word accept, and what an enormous compliment you gave to me, I am touched, thank you so much

      Delete
  6. interesting...i wonder if it all depends on you...or if it is in how you choose to deal with it...because i know plenty of people that do not deserve the crap they go through...but how they go through it is so wildly different....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it does or some of it must, we are responsible for our thoughts, our action, and i agree so many people don't deserve the crap they go through...but however I look at it I am still the sums of all my thoughts all my actions in this life or the last. I have loved humanity so deeply, I don't understand this need to hide, to be alone, I don't understand......

      Delete
  7. oh wow. strong words. acceptance requires so much strength. I'm far away from accepting everything. that said, don't be too hard on yourself xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may accept Petra because It's the only way i can live with the life I have now, a life I never wanted, but thank you I appreciate your sentiment xoxo

      Delete
  8. Dear Lorraine,
    I feel sad to know that you in such a challenging situation at present, but i know too that you are loved and have a brand new grand baby girl Lily to lavish love on.
    Prayers and wishes that your present situation is remedied soon, and we once again come to your blog to be delighted by all the love you have been doling out to us by way of your photos and words

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have such a generous spirit Gillena, and yes I love my grand-baby and one day I know they want to move back to Aylmer where her family is and where I am, and thank you for you immense compliment, I pray every morning, for my family, for all my bloggers friend, and for me that I rise again the way I've done all my life. much love sweety

      Delete
  9. Look at the bright side, Lorraine. Once you accept, you can begin to overcome. It is not easy, but there is always hope. You are a very sensitive soul and life can feel like a never-ending battle uphill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wise words kid lol but I have accepted all the pain in my life since I was a child, and I managed through strength, through silence to overcome everything that has happened to me, but losing my house and my beloved cat,set me back a ways, and I don't know how to get back on my feet, here..but I thank you, all my friends on bloggers are in my prayers every morning that they stay who they are and are always happy, this comforts me, visiting my friends comforts me, so thank you girl x

      Delete
  10. You will conquer my friend! We have choices and believe you me, I have made some bad ones! You should be very proud of yourself, that you are taking responsibility! Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy that is lovely and very encouraging, Big hugs always xoxoxo

      Delete
  11. I don't believe for one minute that any of us "deserve" crappy stuff and I am confident that you don't. Problem is, we believe the crap we think about ourselves or are actions and then are bound by it. We have incredibly powerful minds for imprisonment or release. By stating what you did - you now have the same power to create abundance and total love - ...by jumping into the stream of goodness that is always available. Sorry..i tend to preach sometimes. But you are loved and well worth having whatever will fulfill you.

    the past has no hold over us but what we allow it to. i once read that karma is nothing but a past ignorance on a subect that now we have wisdom about and there is no need that we suffer from a past ignorance or action. God would never create a world like that - but we do.

    i think you're great and big hearted and full of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely way of looking at things Sandy, I've done my best, but it seems it's never good enough, I agree though about the stream of goodness and you/ve said beautifully and thanks for the last line, it is wonderful, and I appreciate it very much!

      Delete
  12. Acceptance of the things we can't change is a very good step forward, Lorraine. But there are also things that we can something about.....in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so Jim and thank you for your advice, as you probably have seen I left facebook, because some people, have judged me without an ounce of truth, and I cannot hurt them... I have my reason, but for the time I was there, I appreciated the great advice i got, so thanks for your encouragement

      Delete
  13. There are so many things I thought I would never be, that I am... You are so much more than the challenges you face; you are sweet, kind, and caring. You have a generous heart and a deep gift of seeing beauty and sharing it. To face your challenges and share as much as you do, you are so strong. I am sorry about the hardships in your life. You are an amazing person and friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I value you as a person and you as the incredible artist that you are, your words are soothing and kind, the way a friend always is, thank you Lisa Isabella, above all for you friendship!

      Delete
  14. To accept is the prime strength of overcoming. _m

    ReplyDelete