Friday, January 16, 2015


21 comments:

  1. Lorraine
    This is so beautiful, beyond words!
    Well, it's magnificent!

    Love you.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very glad our talk this morning was of help to you...
      I am always here for you.... call anytime ...
      Love always .
      xo

      Delete
    2. xoThank you angel , our talk and your photo on People and Animals, oh ....it's healing, so beautiful and loving, thank you for being you, Love always xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful way to welcome the night...
    so beautiful, so peaceful~

    Hugs & Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blaze of golden glory! Have a nice weekend Lorraine

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Gillena and have yourself a very lovely weekend.. much love...always

      Delete
  4. Wonderful glow. Love the sky against what’s attached to the ground in silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you sometimes notice something that I hadn't seen, makes it better ....thank you so much Anthony

      Delete
  5. Stunning image, Lorraine! I wish you a wonderful weekend, and I hope you are feeling great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Girl, feeling better everyday, have a great weekend and tons of fun !

      Delete
  6. What a photo and what a view!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jim, such a lovely sunrise...it feels good to just open the balcony door and take a few. Strangely enough I only feel cold when I come back in...considering that I take the photo with barely a morning dress..but to catch it, i don't feel the cold, weird, how that happens when you really want a photo, I'm sure you've experienced that moment

      Delete
  7. How gorgeous this is! What an amazing view. Thank you Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa Isabella! you are such a sweetheart!

      Delete
  8. of each night
    the plans of sunrise
    setting shadows

    Again, LL, a grand lens-painting! _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Dear Doug so nice to see your beautiful haiku again, I missed you!

      Delete
  9. stunningly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aah...a sunset like this can mend many a broken heart.
    I'm sure it will yours too, given time.
    So, so beautiful!

    Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete