Tuesday, January 20, 2015


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kid, and I wish you many,many gold moments or you know just gold, have a great day ;)

      Delete
  2. beautiful capture of that golden sun reflection...
    beautiful L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine B. all that gold falling into my hands i would share with my son and you and all my blogger friends we would be the new rich and because it's gold we wouldn't pay tax...So I sayeth, wishfully ;)

      Delete
  3. Stunning reflections...how DID you capture this?
    I've never seen anything like this before. It is truly amazing!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ygraine, shhh I'll share my secret with you, all my windows are ice, and when morning rises oh the gold comes through in all its glory, thanks sweetie I like the mystery you've added xoxoxo

      Delete
    2. Oh wow...so amazing!
      We haven't had ice on our windows here for two years...it's been extremely cold, but a sort of wet cold - like a wet washcloth against your skin!
      But this picture is fantastic!! xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous capture, Lorraine.
    WOW!

    Have a wonderful day.

    Lots of love to you ...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey angel, icy windows and sunrise make a great combination, I hope your day is warmer but beautiful and that Jake can go with you, love always xoox ;)

      Delete
  5. Maybe more the gold glows wonderfully just beyond the glass.. Beautiful…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthony all my windows are ice and when the sun rises it is gold, I know there is gold beyond the glass, I know, but i can't seem to venture out, lately...it'll come I know, thank you

      Delete
  6. Oh wow! It looks like gorgeous golden molted lava! I love this shot Lorraine, you are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lisa Isabella, you are the sweetest, only the magic of my frozen windows and sunrise, makes a great golden view...thanks you sweety, always

      Delete
  7. this is really beautiful! love the golds i see lately - i hope it means i'm coming into lots of money...;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sandy, I already told Brian that were gold to fall into my hands I would share with my son and my blogger friends, and there would be taxes we'd be too rich, wishing it for you, for all and for me lol ;-)

      Delete
  8. Such a gorgeous shot, L ... panned for gold a few times up in Alaska ... looked for amber at the Baltic coast ... always scanning the beaches of Cuba ... so addicted to searching and finding ... story of my life ... and maybe yours too ... thanks for stopping at my blogs ... don't be confused ... me not a writer,me just write ... stuff ... smiles ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that sounds so exciting, at least you're out looking for something and that matters maybe the gold you'll find will be of a different sort, I wish it for ;)

      Delete
  9. yes please more gold Doug for all of my dear friends, delightfully yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks Petra, the gold falls, you'll also be rich ;)

      Delete