Although weighed down with such heaviness...aah, such beauty...these frost-encrusted branches look deceptively soft and furry - like a cuddly toy! Wonderful :)
I know it feels like you could lie down and it would be soft, maybe next time i go out i'll try to take the ice off, without breaking a single stick lol or maybe I should let Nature do what she does best...thanks sweetie. Big hugs xxx
Oh, I so love blue spruces, we have 3 beauties in our backyard, It snowed most of yesterday and they are all covered with whiteness this morning but not weighted down. (I must take some pics this morning of my beautiful blues before the sun melts the snow away.)
Thank you angel oh yes you must take photos of your beauties, they are precious, love always xoxo prayers for Handsome and Jake always and of course, you
I love them too, then again i love all trees and hug them, when no one's around lol i can't imagine that wonderful dream of being close to a mountain and seeing all the beauty, I'm happy for you Sandy
(it's always a pleasure to take time to send a special "Hello' to a wonderful friend .. you couldn't get nicer I always say but you just keep doing it anyway)
Heading to Colorado Springs very early in the morning (got an appt for Handsome to have his knees checked) So, I will be visiting you later in the day , tomorrow :) Look forward to seeing your new post when I return ..
Hope you slept like the angel you are, and pray for best outcome thinking of you and handsome and Jake, always in my prayers, now go to bed and have a great night's sleep like the angel you are, Good Night Angel xoxo
Oh that is so beautiful! I know it would be cold if I touched it, but it looks so soft. You have such a kind heart to want to lift the weight of it for the tree...
Although weighed down with such heaviness...aah, such beauty...these frost-encrusted branches look deceptively soft and furry - like a cuddly toy!
ReplyDeleteWonderful :)
Big Hugs xxx
I know it feels like you could lie down and it would be soft, maybe next time i go out i'll try to take the ice off, without breaking a single stick lol or maybe I should let Nature do what she does best...thanks sweetie. Big hugs xxx
DeleteWaiting weight.
ReplyDelete__Nifty story in this "photo painting;" the art is,
Well put dear Doug, let Nature does what it does best, took me a while but i finally realized that nature is the best art of all....
DeleteOh, I so love blue spruces, we have 3 beauties in our backyard,
ReplyDeleteIt snowed most of yesterday and they are all covered with whiteness this morning but not weighted down.
(I must take some pics this morning of my beautiful blues before the sun melts the snow away.)
Lovely shot and sentiment dear Lorraine.
Have a wonderful day.
Love always
xo xo
Thank you angel oh yes you must take photos of your beauties, they are precious, love always xoxo prayers for Handsome and Jake always and of course, you
DeleteVery profound image, Lorraine. It won't be long, and this tree (and all the others) will be free of that burdening weight.
ReplyDeleteAnd also you, dear girl, off of you so you can go and be a photographic gypsy, going everywhere, never stopping, I WISH you an early Spring!!!
DeleteWonderful photo. I see the limbs, heavy though they are, reaching toward the camera, maybe offering a hug.
ReplyDeleteOh Anthony, I love your comment, when no one's looking I hug trees lol so i love the idea that this magnificent Blue Spruce is offering one back
Deleteoh what a snowy beautiful monster, takes me straight to the sci-fi's
ReplyDeletemuch love...
I can see where you'd think that i doubt very much that you ever get huge snow-laden Blue Spruce lol thanks Gillena for the smile :)
Deletei love blue spruces and photograph them whenever i see them - my favorite mountain tree of all.
ReplyDeleteI love them too, then again i love all trees and hug them, when no one's around lol i can't imagine that wonderful dream of being close to a mountain and seeing all the beauty, I'm happy for you Sandy
DeleteHello Friend ..
ReplyDelete(it's always a pleasure
to take time to send
a special "Hello'
to a wonderful friend ..
you couldn't get nicer
I always say
but you just keep doing it
anyway)
Heading to Colorado Springs very early in the morning (got an appt for Handsome to have his knees checked)
So, I will be visiting you later in the day , tomorrow :)
Look forward to seeing your new post when I return ..
Off to bed here ..
Good Night Lorraine
xo xo
Hope you slept like the angel you are, and pray for best outcome thinking of you and handsome and Jake, always in my prayers, now go to bed and have a great night's sleep like the angel you are, Good Night Angel xoxo
DeleteOh that is so beautiful! I know it would be cold if I touched it, but it looks so soft. You have such a kind heart to want to lift the weight of it for the tree...
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa Isabella you have such a sweet heart x
ReplyDeletestunning :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Petra :)
Delete