Monday, January 5, 2015

Icy Morning


20 comments:

  1. If you go out, be careful.
    Very cool here this morning and snow is forecast.

    Keep warm inside and dream of Lily.

    Lots of love
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am angel but yesterday I ran out of food, I didn't know it was that cold gosh it' s inhumane but I have to eat my car was so frozen I broke the ice remover...brrrrrrrrrr and yes I do dream of Lily lots of Love back angel xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. like freeze your face in 5 minutes oh yeah it was THAT cold, I hope yours is warmer angel

      Delete
  3. and we are warming up a bit which I'm thankful for. I really don't do cold that well so why am i living in the mountains;) ....it's because in summer it's cool, in spring it's blooming and in fall it's dropping and i love those seasons. stay warm and cozy and i like Margie's idea...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too and thank you Sandy very much I still wish i'd live where you live but with more snow and everything, sorry ;)

      Delete
  4. It looks so cold and yet so beautiful at the same time! I hope you stay warm. I love the tree near the front, it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear Lisa Isabella, you know when they warn you how long it'll take to freeze your face off, it was that day holy cow it was cold but I was out of food....the trees in ice are always worth the price x

      Delete
  5. I like the crystal touch where the ice settled. Good contrast and depth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ad I do Anthony, it's the gift you get for freezing yourself in depth lol

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photograph, Lorraine! But it sure looks cold. It's the same around here. Brrrrr.... I'm counting the days till spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Girl,, I may love winter but there are limits, my face almost froze, and I couldn't get all the ice off, but I had no food, therefore no choice, I'm starting to wish for spring....but not summer....I'm just weird!

      Delete
  7. Lovely scenic view Lorraine, warm wishes

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gillena very much and I will take warm wishes ;) much love, always

      Delete
  8. wow, beautiful, even though I have to say I'm happy it's not cold enough for that here. at least not at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't wish it Petra even I find it way too cold it's not human it's like facing the ice age again but colder....stay warm

      Delete
  9. This is truly spectacular, Sweetie!
    Yes, like a new Ice Age...oh please keep warm...I do worry for you!

    Love and Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how Kind you are to me Ygraine, you're such a sweetheart, love and hugs always xxx

      Delete
  10. Such a gorgeous photo ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete