Wow, that is winter! Stay warm, girl. And safe. We got a good load of snow last night, but it seems very quiet today. I certainly hope it stays that way.
WE did too girl, unfortunately the climate has gone done so cold that I'm not sure i can go out, it's like Minus 30...I have cat food but there's maybe one an they like left and well i have a few frozen dinners and coffee so i should be ok for a while next Tuesday i can order in...lol or maybe I'll change my mind and go anyway
The foreground, middle ground and distance are handled so well. There is great movement portrayed also in the shadowy lines and action of the figure. A very moving photo..
WOW...such an amazing image of winter...I love the impression of movement you've captured here too, Sweetie...how the back and foreground appear still, while the figure "moves" toward the camera. Incredible!
Buried hmmm just a little B. But the cold oh my gosh, luckily for moi my ex mother-in-law whom I still adore had once knitted a wool sweater so beautiful the colour of pink and light green and with my red ski jacket, oh man I was sweating, and we're talking winds of Minus 35, so not buried but oh my that wind...I hope it doesn't get that cold there it's inhumane, and have a great weekend B.
ACtually neither do I I have not TV..people talking gets on my nerves, so i Have a DVD and I watch my favourites, right now it's the Mentalist, love the guy, I have so many DVDs...and I never have to hear anyone speak. Because nothing ever changes, nothing, it will take a monumental occurence to happen, for the world to change and I know I won't be there to see it, that's just fine with me!
thank you so much Your Majesty of the Crows, did you listen to the music, it's beautiful, I will listen to it again, as I do every time I see a comment here
Wow, that is winter! Stay warm, girl. And safe. We got a good load of snow last night, but it seems very quiet today. I certainly hope it stays that way.
ReplyDeleteWE did too girl, unfortunately the climate has gone done so cold that I'm not sure i can go out, it's like Minus 30...I have cat food but there's maybe one an they like left and well i have a few frozen dinners and coffee so i should be ok for a while next Tuesday i can order in...lol or maybe I'll change my mind and go anyway
Deletethat looks so cold - hope you have a lot of hot chocolate in the house.
ReplyDeleteNope Sandy but lots of coffee, my drink of choice lol ;) thanks
DeleteThe foreground, middle ground and distance are handled so well. There is great movement portrayed also in the shadowy lines and action of the figure. A very moving photo..
ReplyDeleteYes thank you it even impressed me lol thanks so much for visiting Anthony
DeleteWOW...such an amazing image of winter...I love the impression of movement you've captured here too, Sweetie...how the back and foreground appear still, while the figure "moves" toward the camera.
ReplyDeleteIncredible!
Have a Great Weekend xoxoxo
Thanks sweetie, few comments but oh such great ones, thank yoiu so much and have yourself a great weekend as well xoxoxo
Deletei am jealous...
ReplyDeletethey say we might get some sunday into monday...
i could go for that.....
hope you dont get too buried...
Buried hmmm just a little B. But the cold oh my gosh, luckily for moi my ex mother-in-law whom I still adore had once knitted a wool sweater so beautiful the colour of pink and light green and with my red ski jacket, oh man I was sweating, and we're talking winds of Minus 35, so not buried but oh my that wind...I hope it doesn't get that cold there it's inhumane, and have a great weekend B.
DeleteOh brrr! It looks so very cold. What a fantastic photo! I love the motion...
ReplyDeleteoh indeed it was quite the blizzard, thank you so much my dear Lisa Isabella
DeleteI hope you survived the weekend??!! just catching up. on blogs and news. I had no idea, still don't, what's going on in the world...
ReplyDeleteACtually neither do I I have not TV..people talking gets on my nerves, so i Have a DVD and I watch my favourites, right now it's the Mentalist, love the guy, I have so many DVDs...and I never have to hear anyone speak. Because nothing ever changes, nothing, it will take a monumental occurence to happen, for the world to change and I know I won't be there to see it, that's just fine with me!
ReplyDeleteExcellent picture! I love it!
ReplyDeletethank you so much Your Majesty of the Crows, did you listen to the music, it's beautiful, I will listen to it again, as I do every time I see a comment here
Deleteoops not the one....not the song one lol
DeleteGreat capture
ReplyDeleteBut I do not like blizzards, do you? LOL
Lots of love
xo xo