Thanks Kid, it's not my house of course, but I think it would be a good thing for them to give me their house...but , ya know a little unlikely, thanks always x
Gosh I tel you my lap top is so rude it cuts me mid-sentence as i was saying B. were it mine, of course I'd have a fireplace for you ( a little little tiny fireplace) or else puddle of water doesn't make good company thanks B.
Have commented on your gorgeous pics/ posts before a couple of times and found being shunned the exact same couple of times ... hmmm ... so probably you never looked at my blog as you don't want me ... k ... that's okay ... blessed be ... cat.
You visited my blog and I didn't respond and go visit yours? and your name is Cat, how completely rude and unlike me, visit guaranteed today and thank you for coming back :)
And no footmarks... that would speak of any visitors. Smiles! _m
ReplyDeletethat would be great Doug, oh I'd love to have the house, and no visitors ever, well maybe my son , d-i-l, and brand new baby lol Smiles always
DeleteOut of Sight
DeleteA stunning image! Well done, girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kid, it's not my house of course, but I think it would be a good thing for them to give me their house...but , ya know a little unlikely, thanks always x
Deletea fairy-tale setting, how lovely; have a nice Sunday
ReplyDeletemuch love..
oh indeed, thanks so much Gillena, Happy Monday, much love, always
DeleteThis is very befitting you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo!
Love always
xo xo
Well I think so too, they should have vacated by now, some people....Love back always xoxo
Deletewell the "ice queen" has done it again - that is one gorgeous icy photo. More!
ReplyDeleteFit for an Ice Queen, why can't they see that Sandy, I mean, sigh..lol
Deletecan i have a fire inside? just to stay warm? smiles.
ReplyDeleteeverything looks delicate and brittle...
of course, somewhere in their minds they must know it's supposed to be mine, when they come to their senses,
DeleteGosh I tel you my lap top is so rude it cuts me mid-sentence as i was saying B. were it mine, of course I'd have a fireplace for you ( a little little tiny fireplace) or else puddle of water doesn't make good company thanks B.
DeleteA very calming photo today.. After the snow, a little sun.
ReplyDeleteI wish it were mine, right next to the river, doesn't get better than that Anthony, I don't think they'll vacate for me though ;)
DeleteHave commented on your gorgeous pics/ posts before a couple of times and found being shunned the exact same couple of times ... hmmm ... so probably you never looked at my blog as you don't want me ... k ... that's okay ... blessed be ... cat.
ReplyDeleteYou visited my blog and I didn't respond and go visit yours? and your name is Cat, how completely rude and unlike me, visit guaranteed today and thank you for coming back :)
DeleteWhat a gorgeous image! So beautiful and the snow looks so elegant and lovely. Just beautiful dear Lorraine!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet Lisa Isabella, I dream...although I know it'll never happen, but hey one can dream....
Deleteoh ps Lisa Isabella, you have to check yesterday's post ;)
DeleteOh definitely a Snow Queen's dwelling!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous image...I WANT TO BE THERE!!!
xoxoxo
Well Ygraine if I should ever be given this incredible house, you'll an invitation, for sure xoxoxo
Deletestunning. when it's sunny like that, even I love snow. here, it's just cold, grey, dirty and miserable. no snow to make it any more pleasant.
ReplyDeleteGotcha, grey is kind of dull and depressing, hey I get the house for no reason out of nowhere you're all invited...hey one can wish
Delete