Oh how this gorgeous photo moves me, Sweetie...such a beautiful baby...wrapped in deep, all-encompassing love!Oh WOW!!! xoxoxo
Thank you so much Ygraine, what a wonderful comment, thank you sweetie xoxoxo
Simply Gorgeous!I feel the love you feel for Lily and so overjoyed for the both of you!So love this wonderful photo and beautiful words.Love you and your precious lily.xo xo
Thank you angel,love you and your precious Rose xoxo such a beautiful comment
what a connection there in the brief moments of holding that new life so close...it fills the heart instantly...smiles....hope you are having a great day L
I was, there is a strong connection , you know it,but you have boys still the same, it fills the heart, how well you put it...
Incredible photo.. Handled with tender love..
That's lovely Anthony, Thank you ;)
How precious, my dear Lorraine and such a beautiful and touching photo to welcome my return to blogging. I knew this was the day to come home~xoxoxo
Jan, I am so happy to see you, well you've made this post even more loving, I am thrilled to see you again, my dear, dear Jan
very touching photograph! She now "knows" her gramma.
She has a few, but I'm the only French one lol thank you very much Sandy
Gorgeous! I am so happy for you! Big Hugs and much love! Lorraine, I am sorry, I'm behind in blog land, but I will catch up ;o) xoxoxo
Thank you sweet Stacy, and I told never ever apologize for being busy making your magic ;o) xoxoxo
So precious <3
♥ That should have been a heart :)
I knew that sweety, and thank you so much and always
I know that Martha, also know what a lovely heart you have, thank you sweetie
What love and tenderness in how you hold that precious little one. I am so moved my dear Lorraine... Beautiful words too.
Oh Lisa Isabella, that is such a beautiful sentiment, thank you my dear!
Thank you Jim, very much
Oh how this gorgeous photo moves me, Sweetie...such a beautiful baby...wrapped in deep, all-encompassing love!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW!!! xoxoxo
Thank you so much Ygraine, what a wonderful comment, thank you sweetie xoxoxo
DeleteSimply Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI feel the love you feel for Lily and so overjoyed for the both of you!
So love this wonderful photo and beautiful words.
Love you and your precious lily.
xo xo
Thank you angel,love you and your precious Rose xoxo such a beautiful comment
Deletewhat a connection there in the brief moments of holding that new life so close...it fills the heart instantly...smiles....hope you are having a great day L
ReplyDeleteI was, there is a strong connection , you know it,but you have boys still the same, it fills the heart, how well you put it...
DeleteIncredible photo.. Handled with tender love..
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely Anthony, Thank you ;)
DeleteHow precious, my dear Lorraine and such a beautiful and touching photo to welcome my return to blogging. I knew this was the day to come home~
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Jan, I am so happy to see you, well you've made this post even more loving, I am thrilled to see you again, my dear, dear Jan
Deletevery touching photograph! She now "knows" her gramma.
ReplyDeleteShe has a few, but I'm the only French one lol thank you very much Sandy
DeleteGorgeous! I am so happy for you! Big Hugs and much love! Lorraine, I am sorry, I'm behind in blog land, but I will catch up ;o) xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet Stacy, and I told never ever apologize for being busy making your magic ;o) xoxoxo
DeleteSo precious <3
ReplyDelete♥ That should have been a heart :)
DeleteI knew that sweety, and thank you so much and always
DeleteI know that Martha, also know what a lovely heart you have, thank you sweetie
DeleteWhat love and tenderness in how you hold that precious little one. I am so moved my dear Lorraine... Beautiful words too.
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa Isabella, that is such a beautiful sentiment, thank you my dear!
DeleteThank you Jim, very much
ReplyDelete