A lot of people take a little cabin on the lake for ice fishing make a hole in the ice and wait for a fish to catch on, usually a two seater...lol thanks a lot Anthony
... 1,and the heavy ice fisherman says: "yea, I forgot it." ... 2, the tall ice fisherman says............ "yuh forgot the dagum gas? ... 1,...................................................... "Yup ... 2....................................................... "now were gonna hafta cut all these ............................................................. fish-trap holes in the ice... by hand!
ice fishing , probably talking about the right spot to put their little wooden cabin for two where they drill holes and go fishing, not a thing to do when the ice is melting lol thanks Sandy
I like winter better than summer heat and humidity, but a normal summer can't beat it and I kind of Love spring, and of course fall, I'm a four season lover lol thanks Jim
Wonderful image. It looks like a snow desert. And so cold! Are they on frozen water?
ReplyDeleteYep it's ice fishing....crazy canucks sometimes some of them bring little cabins so they don't freeze lol thanks Martha
DeleteWhat a beautiful scene and composition Lorraine. It looks very cold out there, I hope you are staying warm my fellow LR...
ReplyDeleteLOL yep fellow LR as much as I love the water you'd never catch me ice fishing..thank you sweety
DeleteThere is something romantic about this. I’m not sure why…. The photos great.. A good capture
ReplyDeleteA lot of people take a little cabin on the lake for ice fishing make a hole in the ice and wait for a fish to catch on, usually a two seater...lol thanks a lot Anthony
Delete... 1,and the heavy ice fisherman says: "yea, I forgot it."
ReplyDelete... 2, the tall ice fisherman says............ "yuh forgot the dagum gas?
... 1,...................................................... "Yup
... 2....................................................... "now were gonna hafta cut all these
............................................................. fish-trap holes in the ice... by hand!
_m
Quite the possible scenario, lol you're so funny DD :)
DeleteYea... the gas powered ice-drill tool... that cuts the holes in the ice
Deletethat's really intriguing -i want to know what they are thinking and doing and talking about.
ReplyDeleteice fishing , probably talking about the right spot to put their little wooden cabin for two where they drill holes and go fishing, not a thing to do when the ice is melting lol thanks Sandy
Deletewhat's that? ice-fishing?
ReplyDeleteExactly I love the river and I love the cold but you'll catch me ice-fishing lol
DeleteOh I love this wonderful whiteout!
ReplyDeleteAm quite content to watch from a distance though...it looks soooo cold! lol
Fabulous photo, Sweetie.:)
xoxoxo
yes I may be the Ice Queen, but you'd never see me fish on ice lol thanks so much sweetie xoxoxo
DeleteIce fishing, cool ;o)
ReplyDeletemaybe in a drawing oh you should have a little magic love crow ice fishing wouldn't that be cool lol thank you so much sweetie ;o)
DeleteBelieve it or not, Lorraine, some people like winter better than summer.
ReplyDeleteI like winter better than summer heat and humidity, but a normal summer can't beat it and I kind of Love spring, and of course fall, I'm a four season lover lol thanks Jim
Delete