Ice Monsters lol it sounds like a movie where children aren't allowed, good thing I got it, because today it's mild and the ice, all gone thanks Anthony
Well Petra it worked, wow you must have sent a whole lot because it's gone i know . I went to throw my many garbage bags in those big red things and noticed the ice was all gone, it worked do it again slowly I want a Spring xoxo
N ice
ReplyDeleteN ot anymore, it's warm today no ice Yippy! thanks DD
DeleteNow this looks like a place fit for an "Ice Queen"...brrrrrrrr!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you couldn't be more right however it's very mild today and all the Ice Queen subjects melted in a puddle lol thanks sweetie xo
DeleteDefinitely the Ice Queen's domain...Sweetie...this reflects your beauty...so cool...so enchanting and mysterious...:)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
So all gone, it's warm today Ygraine can you believe it, all the ice melted uh oh ....lol xoxoxo
DeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing ... an ice sculpture ...
Wonderful shot, Ms. amazing photographer ...
Happy that we got to talk again this morning ...
Love ya' xo xo
\yes and it's all gone today, it's warmer it melted , always happy talking to you love 'ya xoxo always
DeleteLooks like frozen monsters in front of some buildings? Like the contrast..
ReplyDeleteIce Monsters lol it sounds like a movie where children aren't allowed, good thing I got it, because today it's mild and the ice, all gone thanks Anthony
DeleteWow, look how thick they are! Still...a few mild days and they'll be puddles!
ReplyDeleteHey Girl it took one day it's mild today and those incredible huge movement of ice melted lol thanks always...
Deleteoh geez L
ReplyDeletetha is some kinda ice...ice is more dangerous than snow
and it takes out power lines too...
dont worry the thaw is coming...
smiles.
Already did B. amazing it' warm today and the ice is gone???? imagine that smiles always
Deletecold - very cold - i'm freezing looking at it - but nice photo!! Hope it melts soon.
ReplyDeletehey Sandy it's mild today, when i went to get rid of the garbage I noticed the ice was all gone, imagine that lol
Deleteugh. can't believe you still have ice and snow. sending a lot of sun your way xoxo
ReplyDeleteWell Petra it worked, wow you must have sent a whole lot because it's gone i know . I went to throw my many garbage bags in those big red things and noticed the ice was all gone, it worked do it again slowly I want a Spring xoxo
DeleteGorgeous and oh so cold! It looks like a beautiful natural sculpture, great shot Lorraine!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much sweetie and it was awesome, it melted the next day hopefully not on anyone's head... Have a great day ....x
DeleteVery, very cool picture! Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteHugs back my sweet Stacy and thank you for stopping by. I know you're busy ;o)
DeleteBR-R-R-R!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't have said better, Jim ;) are you done yet? I have to go visit people including you, and i know what you've got on on Sunday lol
Delete