Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"Mom, stop "moving...the photos are out of focus" says my son

I responded....

27 comments:

  1. OH...what a cutie. How precious. She has grown so much in such a short time. Next time, tell your son to put the camera in shutter priority! A faster shutter speed will help keep things in focus. Also, continuous focus mode will help. But then you probably already knew all this, camera lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it girl, i kept on muttering give me the camera, I'll fix it but of course he wouldn't admit defeat...until he got it right lol

      Delete
  2. Good response ...LOL
    I love these photos!
    Lily is adorable!

    Lots of love to you and sweet Lily
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she though...angel? just like your stunning little Rose..I wonder what she'll look like at 4..she has my lips, my son says no, she has my lips I tell of course of course, you have my lips, you are my child , remember? As if I've never held a baby in my life....lots of love to you and Rose and Handsome and Jake, always xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ha...some out of focus, but still incredibly beautiful and moving.
    I can feel the love leaping out of the screen...:)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly but I wasn't moving much Lily was rock 'n rolling lol thanks sweetie xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. I had to come back for another peek as I so love seeing you and Lily together and I know how much you love her as I love my sweet Rose.
    When Rose comes to my house later today, I am going to show her these pics and I know she will say "I want that baby" LOL
    She has been talking about babies a lot lately and telling me she wants a sister ... I hope it will happen :)

    So good, as always, to talk with you again, this morning!

    Love always
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh angel I would love so her reaction, it'll be worth a picture (have handsome nearby) always, always a pleasure love always xoxo

      Delete
    2. She loved Lily and yes, 'she wanted her' LOL
      Just as I predicated!
      Handsome was not here when I showed her Lily :(
      xo xo

      Delete
    3. LOL oh my that's so cute....lol hey he can see her anytime lol so funny angel xoxo

      Delete
  5. adorable twosome; L& L

    have a nice day you 2

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow Gillena i never thought of that L&L love it thanks so much and always much love to you and your grand-daughter

      Delete
  6. Oh what a precious bundle! So loved and full of love, she is darling and you are so beautiful holding her so sweetly. I love your name too Lorraine, in person I have yet to meet a Lorraine, but I am so glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she though she's a little beauty, Lily is her name another L, except I'm French so my name is not pronounced Lowrain it's softer it would sound like law-ren, and I sure am glad to know you ;)xo

      Delete
  7. What a sweetie!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she though Cloudia , love the name, love your blog keep on meaning to bookmark you and i forget so this time i made sure I did lol

      Delete
  8. haha you were having fun though...
    and i bet the little one was as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh B. Lily was dancing and wringling and he blamed me for moving lol

      Delete
  9. Lily seems... not to have a with focus. Smiles_!

    __(Also, Lily is my daughter-in-law's name.) _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. __not to have a ***problem*** with focus (*** the missing word) but it seems... I do_!

      Delete
    2. Yep DD proud daddy told me to stay still I wasn't the one wiggling and dancing , I always read the words you forget and how neat another beautiful person with the name Lily, so pretty....:)

      Delete
  10. Awww...what a cutie! Congrats to you and your son and daughter in law. All the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey G. it's been a while isn't she adorable... thank God that on her mother's side she has many grandmas who do knit...thank God! Nice to hear form you

      Delete
  11. Lily is adorable! How lucky is she to have a grandma who will teach her so much!
    Sticking out your tongue at your son, Lorraine!! TSK TSK!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well why did he tell me to stop moving, when it was his daughter that was doing the jingle not me, he deserved it lol, gosh i love him so much my one and only child, is so happy, makes my heart burst with joy...and thank you always Jim

      Delete