Ha girl, you say the sweetest thing, I know you always follow your heart to the end, that is way you are happy and looks young lol and I say keep it up and good for you, thanks a bunch!
That's so gorgeous! I love the light and the path and your words! I think it's so important to try to follow our hearts. Thank you so much for purchasing "Twilight Angel," I'll have her on her way to you tomorrow (the ink needs some time to set).
Thanks so much sweetie, take your time sending it, it's worth waiting for and always, thank you for what you see, what you do, it's magical and I my angel, thank you so much Lisa Isabella
Oh absolutely! Always follow your heart...wherever it leads...especially when the path is THIS inviting! Fabulous shot, Sweetie! This is a path I'd love to travel!!! xoxoxo
I followed the path, didn't do much good...lost my house, can't sleep in this noisy apt, I have to find a house, I can't sleep, I have to follow my heart
I know the feeling B. I just need a house, I can't sleep here, there is always noise, i'm exhausted from all the people I'm ready to take anything as long as I'm alone or i don't think I'll survive, I'm so, so tired
I have to go out, i'll be back to visit my visits as soon as i can, love to all
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo, Lorraine! And yes indeed, follow your heart to the end! Have a beautiful day, my friend.
ReplyDeleteHa girl, you say the sweetest thing, I know you always follow your heart to the end, that is way you are happy and looks young lol and I say keep it up and good for you, thanks a bunch!
DeleteLooks to be a beautiful morning.. I want to take the path, a crisp cold morning walk..
ReplyDeleteIt was Anthony and I followed it up for a while...thanks always
Deletequestions
ReplyDeleteinto the dark or the light
a new wind
Love, love, love this DD :)
DeleteThe dark or the light__ not sure if this is sunrise or sunset. _m
DeleteSunrise ....always dear Doug
DeleteThat's so gorgeous! I love the light and the path and your words! I think it's so important to try to follow our hearts. Thank you so much for purchasing "Twilight Angel," I'll have her on her way to you tomorrow (the ink needs some time to set).
ReplyDeleteThanks so much sweetie, take your time sending it, it's worth waiting for and always, thank you for what you see, what you do, it's magical and I my angel, thank you so much Lisa Isabella
Deletevery pretty photo - ....are you warming up yet there - any spring blooms
ReplyDeleteNot quite we had a little snow yesterday so it was warm, but today it's freezing no blooms for us...thanks Sandy
DeleteOh absolutely!
ReplyDeleteAlways follow your heart...wherever it leads...especially when the path is THIS inviting!
Fabulous shot, Sweetie! This is a path I'd love to travel!!!
xoxoxo
I followed the path, didn't do much good...lost my house, can't sleep in this noisy apt, I have to find a house, I can't sleep, I have to follow my heart
Deleteif you find the end of your heart let me know...smiles
ReplyDeletei might mix in a bit of my mind too
as my heart will sometimes lead me
astray
I know the feeling B. I just need a house, I can't sleep here, there is always noise, i'm exhausted from all the people I'm ready to take anything as long as I'm alone or i don't think I'll survive, I'm so, so tired
DeleteYou sure do have to follow your heart! Gorgeous photo ;o) Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteIt's the only way to live dear Stacy
Deletebeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Petra always...
DeleteSometimes that is all we have to rely on.
ReplyDeleteI had to discover that the hard way, but it is the only way is to hold on and follow you heart
Delete