Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Heart of an Artist

When I first lost my house after14 years, and lost my most loving cat Sammi, I thought I would never recover. I felt like I was drowning, and there were no way out. Than I discovered this beautiful artist who had created a photo, that was everything I was then: DROWNING:

This magnificent art of a drowning woman made me realize, that so many people suffered for different reasons for different causes, and made me realize I wasn't alone.

Three years later I decided to make the best of a bad situation, noise, neighbours and traffic, and through all the pain came to realize that the only thing that was real was Love. So I bought the most loving art I had even seen, again by Lisa Isabella Russo
And because I couldn't escape the pain I chose instead to love, and what better way to begin than by getting another magnificent art drawing of an angel, by Lisa Isabella Russo. Thank you so much Lisa Isabella. You will always be in my prayers.

23 comments:

  1. Oh my, these pieces of art are so terribly beautiful.
    Our friend Lisa truly does create such beautiful art ... I am happy you now have them in your home and happy they helped you in your healing process ...
    Enjoy them m'dear, I know you shall, they are magnificent in their beauty!

    Rose is here and I am going to show these pretty ladies to her later.

    Love always
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you always angel, Lisa Isabella touches my heart with her art, so magnificent, let me know Rose's reaction to these, Love always xoxo

      Delete
  2. Art is a good place to turn too.. Good choices for expressions of love☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Anthony and when I need to be truly alone I go to your Islands ;) there is art for every pain, I love artists, they give so much, get so little in return ;)

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful...Lisa is a talented artist who knows how to add soul to her art.

    Keep them near you, dear Lorraine, for they bring comfort to you~

    Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't disappeared...I just needed to change my blog's theme a bit :))

      http://frommythoughtstomydreams.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Agreed a 100% with you, you are my magic, artists give so much if only they could get the recognition and money they deserve, like you my dear Jan, I'll follow you wherever you go, always, Hugs and Love xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. lovely artworks, have a nice day

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gillena she is wonderful has helped me so much, you also do wonderful art pieces I'm surrounded by beauty, much love back

      Delete
  5. Awww, Lorraine, you are so sweet! My eyes are tearing up. I'm so glad my art connected with you, I am so glad to know you! You are such a sweet and kind person and I am so moved by you! Thank you Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa Isabella you've helped me so much out my hell, I am a kind person but that is not why I 'show-pieced' your art. But because it is a gift from heaven, to me, through the worst of my hell, I knew I wasn't alone, it is I who thank you my dear Lisa Isabella.

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful post. And the art is beautiful. She is a very talented artist. Everyone deals with something. It's how we handle them that makes a difference. I'm glad you found your way. And now that you have a beautiful granddaughter, your heart has grown even bigger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true girl, in the darkest night there is a light somewhere to help you, you need only look or remember and angel or a beautiful life face. You are the happiest person I know kind of rubs off on people, including me.

      Delete
  7. Lisa's great art, so well presented, LL.

    __The 'eyes' have it, and as I have recently said: look beyond, art's flow _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed my dear Doug, and do need to look beyond, the purity of art's flow...

      Delete
    2. first fear frozen tears never melt...true heartbreak...you want to be frozen so as not to feel, yes the 'eyes' - Frozen but only to survive

      Delete
  8. So much comfort can be found in works of art...and these are wonderful.
    Yes, Sweetie...love...with all your heart. Because love is the ultimate healer...:)

    Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So right my dear Ygraine, the ultimate healer indeed love and hugs xoxoxo and a great weekend, freezing rain here, but it's mild

      Delete
  9. so glad you found Lisa's paintings to lift your spirit. They are beautiful - and so are you ..i can tell you feel deeply and are a loyal friend to those around you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a lovely thing to say Sandy, i have great, great, friends, you amongst them, thank you and have a lovely weekend ;)

      Delete
  10. Yes, we are not alone. Why is that not obvious to us all, Lorraine, when we are going through dark and lonely times.
    You were fortunate to have found comfort and company in these beautiful paintings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right why do feel so alone when we're in deep pain, when we know how much love surrounds us, thank you Jim, always, you're a big help as well, thank you for that x

      Delete