Now THIS is a combination I could never resist!! All that is missing from this enticing ensemble is your presence, Sweetie...add you, and I'll be there! ;) xoxoxo
It is B. use to be places I'd visit when I had my own house, i could mingle then, but now constant people noise, I just am wiped, and tired, but still Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!
Thanks Sandy and there is so much art to look at, different coffees and teas, sandwiches all fresh cookies donuts, yummies, it's a great place and they have picnic table in the summer for people who want to sit out, also a gallery with tables and chairs...you could sit there all day
Oh how wonderful and alluring! The colors are so warm and vibrant and it looks like a great little nook for coffee dear Lorraine! I'm packing up your angel now :)
It's a wonderful place dear Lisa Isabella, it has everything including homemade sandwiches, yummies and everything, i need an angel so much...thank you sweetie
nothing at all m'dear inside and out it has everything you may desire...food, goodies, international coffees and teas, beautiful gallery with tables and picnic tables on the ground, it has everything
it's a wonderful place Jim, best coffees, teas, sweets, sandwiches, anything you want sit inside sit outside on the gallery of course in summer it's wonderful I love it outside and much as inside, thank you so much Jim
Good combination! Those are really nice pieces of art. Is that image taken in your home?
ReplyDeleteHa hahahahah, girl, I wish nope this is the famous Moka Loca, where I occasionally went for coffee, thanks ;)
DeleteNow THIS is a combination I could never resist!!
ReplyDeleteAll that is missing from this enticing ensemble is your presence, Sweetie...add you, and I'll be there! ;)
xoxoxo
Well my dear Ygraine if you look closely at the table you'll see my camera and table, took it with another camera, and you'd always be welcome xoxoxo
Deletenew day sips
ReplyDeletethis kona in the korner
another brush
_m
You, DD creates all the ambiance, I like it lol
Deletemy favourite combo
ReplyDeletehave a nice day and thanks for sharing
much love...
Art and coffee what else is there....thanks Gillena, much love back
Deletenow that looks like a nice cozy corner....
ReplyDeletehappy thursday L
It is B. use to be places I'd visit when I had my own house, i could mingle then, but now constant people noise, I just am wiped, and tired, but still Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!
DeleteGreat art, on the wall and the photo. The lighting and composition into the shadowy areas work so well.
ReplyDeleteWow that's a nice compliment coming from the master of compositions ;) thanks Anthony
Deletebeautiful photo! I would sit there all day.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandy and there is so much art to look at, different coffees and teas, sandwiches all fresh cookies donuts, yummies, it's a great place and they have picnic table in the summer for people who want to sit out,
Deletealso a gallery with tables and chairs...you could sit there all day
Oh how wonderful and alluring! The colors are so warm and vibrant and it looks like a great little nook for coffee dear Lorraine! I'm packing up your angel now :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful place dear Lisa Isabella, it has everything including homemade sandwiches, yummies and everything, i need an angel so much...thank you sweetie
DeleteGorgeous photo! I love the art and I love the wall colour!
ReplyDeleteyou'd love it Stacy inside and out, full on beauty
Deletenice. very nice. what more does one need :)
ReplyDeletenothing at all m'dear inside and out it has everything you may desire...food, goodies, international coffees and teas, beautiful gallery with tables and picnic tables on the ground, it has everything
DeleteWhat a cozy corner! And look at that colour, Lorraine.....SO warm!
ReplyDeleteit's a wonderful place Jim, best coffees, teas, sweets, sandwiches, anything you want sit inside sit outside on the gallery of course in summer it's wonderful I love it outside and much as inside, thank you so much Jim
Delete