oh Angel it wasn't so much a break as an admission that i have to go the dentist, infection, my teeth are falling, problem is can't afford so I will so just ask them for anti-biotics and let my teeth fall, another part just fell hey needs a dentis xoxo i can't afford this, damn it love you xoxo Sam is a sweetie
No thank you my darling kitty... if mom needs a break than a break she should take... Give her my love and a big furry hug...and keep some for yourself, too!
oh how sweet you are, she already told me I just needed to face the fact that I have to go to the dentist, it took teeth falling to push me to it , Wednesday appt i can only ask for anti-biotics 'cause i can't afford any treatment i loved your comment you your love a hugs to me and Sam, made it better, thank you dear Jan xoxoxo
Tell her I will miss her and look forward to her return, but to take as long of a break as she needs. She posts so much beauty, but there should be times of peace amidst the cycle. Oh and you're adorable even though you look a bit fierce and protective as well!
She is adorable I love her when she looks grumpy i needed a day to face the fact i have no choice i have to go to the dentist at least for the infection, i need antibiotics but after that's it I can't afford any treaments so my teeth will fall....one more reason to stay in la la la la la la....I'm being silly, i'd rather keep my teeth, thank you sweeet Lisa isabella
she has such funny expressions, had to come to terms with the fact that I need to go out to the dentist and I can't afford it so I'll just ask for antibiotics (that make me sick) and hopefully some natural tricks that can make them better, isn't she cute, she made me feel better, thanks PETRA, THAT'S USUALLY THE EXTENT OF MY BREAKS 1-2 DAYS TOPS LOL
oh you know always, since when do I take more than 1 or 2 days and it's usually because i know I have to do something that I don't want to do, not that dentist scares me, it doesn't i just don't have the money to fix my teeth and it's getting worse and my thing above the teeth don't remember the name is inflamed red, and 2 teeth just fell...I'lll be the lady with no teeth... I know you'll love me anyway xoxox
AS IF a day tops how's the second novel coming....bet it's about that guy that does the same, right, tell me I'm right, can't wait to read, to poor though will have to be kindle ,good to see you Girl...
She gets a little fierce at times, but only to protect herself she has asthma and if I'm not mistaken, an outdoor cat ( i took her thinking it was my missing sammi that I lost when i was forced to move) but once i realized she wasn't sammi, she was so sick so i cured her give her medicine so she can breathe, so i call her sam
I would say, but I do not wish to interrupt your "doze" time, just tell "Mom" I we were here. Smiles. _m
ReplyDeleteshe looks grumpy but she's adorable and she told me you visited Doug thanks so much :)
DeleteOk , Sam , tell mom to be good to herself and to enjoy your break and also that she is loved
ReplyDeletexo xo
oh Angel it wasn't so much a break as an admission that i have to go the dentist, infection, my teeth are falling, problem is can't afford so I will so just ask them for anti-biotics and let my teeth fall, another part just fell hey needs a dentis xoxo i can't afford this, damn it love you xoxo Sam is a sweetie
DeleteOk, my furry pal. Say hi to mom. And you are so cute!
ReplyDeleteisn't she a doll Girl, happy you dropped in i needed a day off to realize i couldn't not ignore my teeth problems anymore
DeleteNo thank you my darling kitty...
ReplyDeleteif mom needs a break
than a break she should take...
Give her my love and a big furry hug...and keep some for yourself, too!
xoxoxo
oh how sweet you are, she already told me I just needed to face the fact that I have to go to the dentist, it took teeth falling to push me to it , Wednesday appt i can only ask for anti-biotics 'cause i can't afford any treatment i loved your comment you your love a hugs to me and Sam, made it better, thank you dear Jan xoxoxo
DeleteTell her I will miss her and look forward to her return, but to take as long of a break as she needs. She posts so much beauty, but there should be times of peace amidst the cycle. Oh and you're adorable even though you look a bit fierce and protective as well!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable I love her when she looks grumpy i needed a day to face the fact i have no choice i have to go to the dentist at least for the infection, i need antibiotics but after that's it I can't afford any treaments so my teeth will fall....one more reason to stay in la la la la la la....I'm being silly, i'd rather keep my teeth, thank you sweeet Lisa isabella
DeleteGood luck with the dentist. I really should go see one at some point too.
Deletehilarious. he (she?) looks like my big one :)
ReplyDeleteshe has such funny expressions, had to come to terms with the fact that I need to go out to the dentist and I can't afford it so I'll just ask for antibiotics (that make me sick) and hopefully some natural tricks that can make them better, isn't she cute, she made me feel better, thanks PETRA, THAT'S USUALLY THE EXTENT OF MY BREAKS 1-2 DAYS TOPS LOL
DeleteSam, a little birdy told me that your mom will be back soon .. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, tell your mom I enjoyed our chat ... smiles ...
xo xo
oh you know always, since when do I take more than 1 or 2 days and it's usually because i know I have to do something that I don't want to do, not that dentist scares me, it doesn't i just don't have the money to fix my teeth and it's getting worse and my thing above the teeth don't remember the name is inflamed red, and 2 teeth just fell...I'lll be the lady with no teeth... I know you'll love me anyway xoxox
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletedon't ever do that again, delete that is...noticed how only one man visited oh dear Doug not afraid of women's problem way to gp
DeleteWhat's this??? I come back just as you step away? Enjoy every moment, Lorraine! :)
ReplyDeleteAS IF a day tops how's the second novel coming....bet it's about that guy that does the same, right, tell me I'm right, can't wait to read, to poor though will have to be kindle ,good to see you Girl...
DeleteOMG! I wouldn't dare...she seems so intimidating...just look at that stare!! lol
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
I know she can look really mean when she wants too I love her fact unlike my 2 other cats she's so expressive lol thanks m'dear
DeleteLOL Now I wouldn't be messin with that cat!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty she is, Lorraine!
She gets a little fierce at times, but only to protect herself she has asthma and if I'm not mistaken, an outdoor cat ( i took her thinking it was my missing sammi that I lost when i was forced to move) but once i realized she wasn't sammi, she was so sick so i cured her give her medicine so she can breathe, so i call her sam
Delete