Couldn't agree more dear Jan hugs and love always xoxoxo, love your new blog, I also do, wherever you heart and magic tells you to go I will follow ...
It's strange because in some photos she does, and yet her mom is blond, very slim as is Sarah yet there's so much beauty in her and in Lily Have a great weekend sweetie! xoxoxo
I know isn't it amazing she's so lovely both of them...she is growing, my son was going to bring her today but i already knew of the weather forecast and told not to. Snow Storm mixed with rain, freezing rain and snow lol love you alwats xoxo....
It feels wonderful although it's always been just me and my son, husband at the time chose not to be...So he's been MY boy for so long, it warms my heart that he finally has the family he's dreamed of all his life. I love my son so much, that his happiness is like heat around my heart, sings with joy for him...thanks Jim nice to see you ;)
ah Lisa Isabella you are sweet and lovely, my daughter-in-law Sarah, and my son Tyh are crazy about their baby Lily and they want 2 more lol Thank you sweetie!
There is nothing more precious than a parent holding their child...beautiful, dear Lorraine~
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
Couldn't agree more dear Jan hugs and love always xoxoxo, love your new blog, I also do, wherever you heart and magic tells you to go I will follow ...
DeleteSweet photo!
ReplyDeleteYes and she is a wonderful mom, and daughter-in-law, thanks Sandy ;)
DeleteAmazing...Sarah looks so like you that I thought it WAS you!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful picture...a mother's love for her child...:)
Have a great weekend, Sweetie!
xoxoxo
It's strange because in some photos she does, and yet her mom is blond, very slim as is Sarah yet there's so much beauty in her and in Lily
DeleteHave a great weekend sweetie! xoxoxo
Awwww, such a sweet photo .. sweet and tender!
ReplyDeleteLove Lily's outfit!
She is growing so quickly ...
Love you
xo xo
I know isn't it amazing she's so lovely both of them...she is growing, my son was going to bring her today but i already knew of the weather forecast and told not to. Snow Storm mixed with rain, freezing rain and snow lol love you alwats xoxo....
DeleteCatch up time!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely photo of your family, Lorraine. Thanks for sharing this.
Must be wonderful to be a grandparent.
It feels wonderful although it's always been just me and my son, husband at the time chose not to be...So he's been MY boy for so long, it warms my heart that he finally has the family he's dreamed of all his life. I love my son so much, that his happiness is like heat around my heart, sings with joy for him...thanks Jim nice to see you ;)
DeleteOh my...so precious ♥ Mommy and her little girl. I love it!
ReplyDeleteYes they are both so beautiful, it warms my heart , thanks Girl ;)
DeleteGreat moments to capture..
ReplyDeleteIndeed Anthony and you know it ;)
DeleteSo sweet and lovely Lorraine! The love and tenderness in your family is such a joy to behold. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteah Lisa Isabella you are sweet and lovely, my daughter-in-law Sarah, and my son Tyh are crazy about their baby Lily and they want 2 more lol
DeleteThank you sweetie!