Monday, March 30, 2015

Push, Push you can do it, you're almost there, getting Spring this year is almost like giving birth, geesh


19 comments:

  1. Ha...I know exactly what you mean! lol
    I'm currently located in the middle of a forest, and the wind is ferocious. Like a raging lion! Feels more like autumn!
    Love the picture.:)

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or like pulling teeth check today's blog, of course I'm back I never take more than one or two days to realize what's really bothering me, love the pic too I love ferocious wind, we had snow again, always feels like winter thanks darlin'
      Big hus xoxoxo my birthday and remember this cause it will not be snowing but maybe freezing rain APRIL 21 I will be 56 Yeah isn't 56 to young to loose your teeth what's that about ggeesh

      Delete
  2. Tee-hee, you are so cute! What a neat photo, my sweet friend.

    Spring will be sprung
    bird songs will be sung
    widow screens will be hung
    country scents of cows dung
    swings will be swung
    people will get stung
    and this verse is all wrung :))

    Hugs & Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL not that poem is priceless I love it actually \i should have getting spring is like pulling teeth ahhhhh hugs and love xoxoxok it's so funny I'll read it again after i go to the dentist lol

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! Yes, it's like giving birth :) Good one, girl. Let's hope April is much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I should have said it's like pulling teeth, if could get my meaning lol it snowed here o h well...stay happy

      Delete
  4. It was 75 here today ... I wish I could send you some of our lovey weather.

    Spring will come, hang on!
    Great photo ..

    Love you, xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no it won't angel, it'll jump right into heat and humidity arrrrrgh thanks angel love you xo xo

      Delete
  5. Don’t try so hard.. relax, breathe☺
    Lovely photo.. Very abstract..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but Anthony I have to go to the dentist just for antibiotics because I can't afford their price and the program i paid into all my life that paid 85% is now down to 5% or 10% how unfair is that my teeth are falling off, I'll definitely have to find an Island, what am I saying I'll just close the window and draw Islands lol i can breathe thank you Anthony you're kind

      Delete
  6. Beautiful, the green just peeking through the ice (or should I say peaking?), I think either works with your lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah peeking and then it snowed again, i think you're as beautiful as your angel, thanks you dear Lisa Isabella

      Delete
  7. Beautiful, the green just peeking through the ice (or should I say peaking?), I think either works with your lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a constant up and down here too. but at least no snow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Petra it's snowed over that lol still soon without teeth i'll hide even more or maybe i can put something fake so that my my lips don't fall off oneanother know what I mean , oh damn it I'll only be 56 April 21 I shouldn't lose all my teeth damn it

      Delete
  9. I would hold off on those birth announcements
    as spring is not fully invested
    in making an appearance
    but who knows
    an unexpected announcement may come in exactly 7 days.

    what?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? indeed it snowed over are you pregnant wouldn't that be a blast or of your children, or you're sending me an Easter basket , please do all my teeth are falling off anyway or that darn annoucement that one again there will be no spring, and we will go directly to summer high of 90s, not good news form well Sandy I hope it's good news for you

      Delete
  10. It is?! So that's what it's like! So happy I was born male!! lol

    ReplyDelete