Tuesday, March 24, 2015


19 comments:

  1. That sun, "Out of Sight."
    __It cannot hide forever LL, 'twont be long and our northern Earth will become warm and green. _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DD, gosh I hope you're right, I'm afraid we will skip over Fall again straight into unbearable heat and Humidity,please pray we have a Fall

      Delete
  2. Beautiful image! Eventually the sun and warmth will be out together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Girl, do I ever hope so, I want a Spring...desperately :)

      Delete
  3. Your photo sends a chill down my spine, dear Lorraine...not only because it is winter's majesty but also because it is so beautiful~

    Hugs & Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that Jan it's been so incredibly cold, and thank you so much for your lovely comment Hugs and Love xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Okay, that's it - I'm sending a big steamer up river to deliver some warm air - it's time you get to have spring - Darn girl - you have had quite a winter. I need to google hot air deliveries., I'm sure a few politicians could fit the bill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL oh gosh Sandy thank you you made me laugh out loud, and some neighbours will probably complain and I don't care, this is hilarious I love it..I'll take Spring even from them, I'm afraid though that it may do extreme cold to extreme heat and skip over spring it does that when we've had a long harsh cold winter like this, pray let there be a Spring, thank you so much Sandy

      Delete
  5. Well m'dear it has to warm up there soon, hang on, hang on!!!!!
    I'm sending you a bunch of the Colorado sunshine that had made my day so perfect, they call Florida the sunshine state but it's really Colorado, you know as most days are full of that beautiful Mr. Sun!

    Love the photo!

    Have a wonderful day, you hear what I say!

    Love you ...always
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you loud and clear sweetie oh and please let it be so, I want a spring I don't want to again jump from a super long, cold winter into a super hot and humid summer, since you have so many angelic qualities can you ensure I have a spring? thanks ever so much, Love you always xo xo

      Delete
  6. It does look cold, yet inviting.. A place I would want to walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Anthony 20 degrees lower, I would too, it wasn't so bad when I lived close by, but now it would unbearable it's colder near the water ;) I drew something today because of your encouragement, hope you see it, remember i do need practice, practice, practice

      Delete
  7. Such an amazing and beautiful photograph! You take some of the best photographs I have ever seen Lorraine. I love them so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're too sweet , thank you so much Lisa Isabella, let's see what you think of my drawing today

      Delete
  8. Yes...such a stunning photo!
    I so love how the entire picture is tinged with blue...so cold...I can feel it throughout my entire being!
    I would love to walk here...in spite of the obvious cold...:)

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i certainly get that, winter is so cold near the water it is deep blue and white...and I've walked it a thousand times, and would have loved your company, Big hugs always xoxoxo

      Delete
  9. What a pretty scene! I've not touched snow in two years. We just don't get any here. Lovely to look at, especially from my warm chair at my warm desk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Annie, how nice to see you it's been forever, beauty has a price as you know, and as beautiful as a photo may be you can freeze your finger off. lol but enjoy by all means, I'm so glad you're here, it's been too long friend, good to see you again xxx

      Delete