Friday, March 13, 2015


19 comments:

  1. It's already there, Sweetie...just needs re-igniting!
    Such a striking photo...oh WOW!!

    Have a fabulous weekend. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Ygraine you are so sweet, have a fab weekend it's freezing rain so it's warm , lol xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. You are loved, dear friend but dark corners can be a nice place to hide when one needs to be alone with their thoughts. Darkness, at times, can be a blessing. Beautiful photo~

    Lots of Hugs and Life
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan that's beautiful...Lots of hugs oh and life, thank you that's a wonderful thing to say xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. __The dark, a place of new thought... new thought can be the light.

    Light; brings to the dark; sight.

    _m

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dark corners are needed to truly enjoy the light. Great photo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm that is so true Anthony,thanks very much,always

      Delete
  5. Love and light to you, always dear Lorraine.

    Love the photo!

    We made it to our destination, Moab is fabulous ...70 degrees here now.
    Going out to dinner soon :)

    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh how wonderful of you to drop by Angel i hope you all have a fabulous time and enjoy every second of happiness, thanks for the visit, unexpected my love to you 3 always, keep a journal I want to know what you saw, what you ate, etc, lol xoxo ENjoy you deserve it.....

      Delete
  6. Very lovely image. I hope the light returns for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It usually does dear Girl, and my friends on blog land have a lot to do with it, have a great weekend ...it's freezing rain here, but warm, well for me lol

      Delete
  7. the darkness makes the light even sweeter - or maybe it's the other way around, ... beautiful photo Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandy it's all kind of inter-weaved isn't it? Have a lovely weekend ;)

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful image and lovely words. You speak so eloquently Lorraine. Sometimes a little bit of light can hold us gently, I hope the light reaches soon where you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you sweetie for the lovely wish, i need to renew this light, this magic I've always felt and lost, but I have such beautiful souls visit me,I'm grateful Lisa Isabella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And you know Lorraine, if we de-clutter our minds from those many unnecessary details we all carry around, then there will be light aplenty.
    Practice and time....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're right Jim, I have to get better, for me, i have to try to be happier, to find joy where I am, you are so wise my friend, thanks Jim

      Delete