Thursday, March 19, 2015

Baby Heaven


22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not only a paradise but finally, since i only had one son, i can indulge in all the pinks, little dresses, pinkies, everything Pink, what can I say I ever got to indulge in the Pink :) thanks Anthony

      Delete
  2. What a fun and cheerful photo...Anthony is right...I should know :))

    Lots of Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first time I had only 1 boy, no baby pink paradise for me, oh but I don't dare by the time I see her again, she's outgrown everything, but at birth oh my it all fit and wow Jan did I indulge in my pink dream , I know you do Lots of Love xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Did you do some shopping for your precious little Lily at this baby heaven?
    BTW, any more pics of her to share?

    Off to Rose's in a little bit. (my heavenly baby)

    Have a lovely day, dear Lorraine

    Love you!
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Loved our chat this morning ... we laugh so well together .. don't you think?
      xo

      Delete
    3. oh indeed angel I bought a few hundreds worth of PINK everything lol at least it fit then now I never know whether I should or not she grows by leaps and bounds, Tyh is giving his wife some 'me' time since he's been back at work and all, so he's coming over with Lily this weekend, can't wait! yes I have a lot more photos, you have yourself a wonderful, wonderful day always fun laughing with you love you xoxo, oh yes we laugh at the same thing ...I love our chats, and you have a lovely day yourself dear Angel xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. Such a happy place to shop at. Especially when there is a grandchild in your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding, I was restricted, i only a baby boy...I'm making her for all pink desires of cuteness lol thanks Girl!

      Delete
  5. Oh I'm willing to bet you couldn't wait to be let loose in there! lol
    GO FOR IT, girl!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh boy when she was first born i spent a fortune in pink at that store what a wonderful time xoxoxo but now she grows so fast and she's too far away...so i never know what to get...my son, the practical one says mom don't waste your money, chances are it won't fit her anymore, just you know, give us the money,ohhh boys xoxoxo

      Delete
  6. i have so much fun in a store like this. How is Lily?

    My 9th grandkid will be born around May 10 or so. A boy - another boy, yikes.

    I love granddaughters and I know you must adore that cute granddaughter of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Sandy having had one son, and one son only I never knew that sheer pink pleasure lol oh what fun, they want two more, I'm hoping for all girls but geeze my son wants a boy to protect the girls lol, she is incredible, a little mover and shaker that one, she is a treasure

      Delete
    2. i totally get it Lorraine - i raised four boys and have almost 6 grandsons and 3 granddaughters - i love pink too and love to buy for the girls. i hope you get those girls - Lily is so adorable!

      Delete
  7. oh no, that's my personal version of hell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL used to be mine too, then I had a son, and the world changed, it's a kind of love you can't imagine....and a baby girl finally I can buy pink...but boy I can see how you would think it a version of hell, it's hilarious lol

      Delete
  8. Oh wow! The baby looks blissed out! So cute. I love to shop and there must be so much joy in shopping for your little one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, heh, I think maybe it's a doll, but it looks like a very happy doll ;)

      Delete
    2. Agreed LR Happy Doll....lol blissed out for sure, thanks sweetie

      Delete
  9. LOVE THIS!
    My greatest fantasy is to be locked into a bakery overnight!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh boy you fantasize big, I'd love that too. but hey it was the very first time i could buy PINK....\i went crazy lol thanks Jim

      Delete