Thursday, March 26, 2015


13 comments:

  1. Hope the sun shines for you today. We could use some of your rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry sweetie it went back to snow, a lot of snow, tell me you have your blings on...

      Delete
  2. Such powerful and beautiful words and image Lorraine. I like how the trees seem to have hope. I hope it gets warmer for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet, sweet friend, nope it's snowing again...but I have had it, really it's cruel, maybe I'll put a drawing tomorrow or maybe what April or late March use to look like, or maybe, I'll put some blings on things that shine ;)

      Delete
  3. The beauty is always there even under a heavy burden...so lovely...like you my friend~
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the lovely one, thank you so much dear Jan xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. That is such a pretty photo, Lorraine. We had the same type of weather. We even got some snow but it melted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girl my comment to you disappeared, or maybe it will re-appear at a later date, nope it's snowing and it's not stopping, tomorrow maybe maybe tomorrow i'll put some blings on shiny things or something without snow, have a good day whatever you do...

      Delete
  5. rains frozen
    on the Fall of broken limbs
    this therapeutic sun

    It will cure. _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How charming and beautiful DD, but the Snow is back and won't stop. I love what you write all the time, gives me a happy feeling

      Delete
  6. The sun will come tomorrow (well, maybe not tomorrow but soon anyway)
    Hang on m'dear ...

    Beautiful photo and words that only you could write ... (a bit sad but sadness is a part of life but please smile as I always see you smiling!)

    Love you
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a treasure in your words and in your poetry just always so lovely you are Margie love you, always xo xo

      Delete
  7. Oh Sweetie...the sun will soon be shining for you again.
    I can feel it in my bones...:)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete