Monday, March 23, 2015


17 comments:

  1. Lorraine, this has always been one of my most favorite photos of yours.
    So beautiful ..

    Happy Monday dear , have a wonderful day!

    Love you
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I must have hundreds of those, Happy Tuesday may it be a beautiful one love you xoxo

      Delete
  2. With a gorgeous photo like this one all you have to do is keep this image in your mind's eye, close your eyes and hear the gentle lap of the waves on the shore and feel the warmth of the sun on your sweet face, my friend~

    Hugs & Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan, yesterday i went out after 3 days of not going out, for the garbage bit is way down the parking lot and the cold was so intense it took my breath away, I wore no gloves I thought surely it's milder it has never - in all the years i've lived - been so cold in March so I'll keep your suggestion in mind dear Jan hugs and Love xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. It’s sort of mean to show such a view so early in the season. Beautiful photo though. Has me thinking of a trip or two to the marina to get ready☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what's really mean Anthony is going outside on March 23 and finding it freezing so much my hands (gloveless) almost shriveled it has never been so cold, so not mean, desperate, I love winter and its silence but it's never silent here, and I've never know such cold...So get to the Marina, get in the mood, it has to change it can't stay this cold, thank you so much I expect I'll warm up on you site lol

      Delete
  4. __LL, sounds of the birds' songs, the mosquitos' hum, soft rain on the leaves, and the chipmunks' chatter, we all listen.

    listen...
    above the silent flowers
    a butterfly

    __In agreement with you LL, I leave this old haiku. _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it , I need it, it's so cold, it's unbearable and I'm tough but enough, I heard the birds this morning they stay a few seconds and fly I hope to a warmer place thank you DD that was beautiful

      Delete
  5. i really love what you wrote and the photo is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy, this is too cold even for me...I want boats water marina sun ...I need Spring,please ;)

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful, peaceful place...yes, dream on, Sweetie...:)

    Big Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to sweetie, last winter I think I put the heat on once or twice, this year, constantly freezing never lived anything so cold, so I'll dream on and thank you Big Hugs always xoxoxo

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo with really nice reflections. Before you know it, the boats will be out and about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to girl, it so frigging cold, that when i went out yesterday i was in shock, it has never, that i recall been so cold, that even taking the garbage out is painful, who know it changes so quickly...i want spring \i don't want to go from MINUS 26 to a high of 30 degrees Celsius,I want to live the phenomenon of Spring of seeing everything come alive..oh Girl and take photos of the river....

      Delete
  9. What a gorgeous photo of such beautiful boats and wonderful lovely words. I really do wish I could send you some of our heat, I'm told we'll be in the 90s again Thursday and Friday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that's horrible I'm afraid It'll happen to us too from a too cold winter to a too hot and humid summer, and see no spring, if it's going to hit 90 that fast we are going to have some major major floods,I'd rather it be too cold. I hope it goes down to 70 degrees at least, poor you Lisa Isabella, I would swear

      Delete