Friday, March 20, 2015

Citizen of the World's Birthstones


19 comments:

  1. So pretty! Lots of bright and catchy colours. Happy spring, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Spring Girl, as i look to my right at the huge windows showing me a major snow storm, pretty...though....sigh

      Delete
    2. Thank you Girl I respond as I look through the huge windows showing me once again the beauty of a big snowstorm lol

      Delete
  2. So pretty and so colorful...cheerful!!! Now this brought a smile to my first day of spring morning, dear, Lorraine~

    Hugs & Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm happy to bring a smile to your lips on your first day of spring dear Jan, although mine is a big snow storm, I'm use to it, hugs and love always xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. so pretty - I'm like a crow - I like sparkles and ....i get sidetracked with things I have to do when I see some pretty. Now what was I going to do...oh yeah clean my bathroom..ugh.

    I'd rather go on a scavenger/treasure hunt pretty things. Hey this reminds me i just pulled out all my jewelry the other day and hung something cool on my tv - a big peacock i found at a thrift store one day. I'll have to post an image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should I love decorating with sparkles it adds something wonderful plus right now as i look though the window at the big snow storm , my living room looks like a beach all photos of beaches and huge baby blue beach towels and blue and white decor and pillows, well you know I know I won't see Spring we'll just jump in again into major heat waves, c'est la vie, but do go ahead sparkles make all the difference, have a great weekend Sandy and thanks for dropping into my storm ;)

      Delete
  4. So many sparkling beads. Nicely captured..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anthony each represents an astrological sign so it covers everyone in the world, neat hey? lol have a great weekend

      Delete
  5. Super pretty! I think I'm a bit of a magpie myself, I like pretty shiny things... I love this photo, they way they're catching the light is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they though Lisa Isabella, I love that they cover all the astrological gems so it's like all the citizens in the world, a representation, I could not have all the citizens in the world in my apt, I'd die lol but I love the Light always, I though a magpie was someone who didn't stop talking, there you go I am French I thought I knew everything in English apparently not, thanks for new word sweetie and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Petra you're in there too, I'm a Taurus, born April 21, 1959, what's your sign?

      Delete
  7. Oh WOW...and mine's in there too!
    That must mean I finally belong...lol
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is,plus you've always belonged....lol xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. Oh, I love this!
    So beautiful ...

    Love you too!
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the citizens of the world, and of course those \i love the most, it is beautiful like you angel love you too xoxox

      Delete
  9. Isn't this dazzling!!
    Now THAT would draw attention to anybody who is wearing it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I imagine wearing all the citizens of the world's birthstone might draw attention, love the razzle dazzle, thanks so much Jim

      Delete