\yes it adds a certain charm I love that the leaf is still hanging in Anthony, but there's solitude there it's the corner of the busiest two streets in my city, North and Wilfrid Lavigne blvd, not a quiet walk at all...but hey let's just get into the photo and ignore the rest, what do you say?
My dearest, Lorraine...you have such talent with a camera and a great eye for the beauty that you find all around you...in all seasons. "The lonely leaf hanging on for dear life"...touched me deeply~
those trees covered in snow are so beautiful. We had such a light snow this year and then the heavy breezes cleaned the snow from the trees in a few hours - so i missed seeing the snow on trees like that.
Sandy I wish you see at least once, if not know you're welcome to visit mine they never stop, yesterday was mild and freezing rain there's a puddle on my balcony and it's snowing....oh well thanks sweetie
Oh Girl you're not kidding but hey don't have to shovel my balcony and the freezing rain is gone, to be replaced by snowflakes , they say no two flakes are alike, I really want that person to come here, and there me how different they are, I like it anyway especially while my Sam is snoring next to me, Kimmi is in the kitchen her favourite spot and Mikey is gone back to bed which means he'll do what does every day sleep through the day and stay awake at night and look hurt that i close my bedroom door, why can't he be sleepy all the time arrrrggghh lol...
Thank you my dear Lisa Isabella, you're a sweetheart you want to see a real photographer see Petra below, you wouldn't believe what she takes, ok so I'm bound by my illness, but she's not and her photos are from all over and so special and different from the norm, but i love you for tell me I'm amazing....lol
oh yeah and those few flakes are now many more, I'm afraid that again this year will skip Spring which I love and jump right into summer heat and humidity, unfair,I love Spring where things start showing slowly and it's pleasant to walk not rush and put the AC on...Oh Canada, what can I say!
it is beautiful...though i am glad we are done with it for now...
sorry i have been AWOL for a week...my FIL went in the hospital and my wife went to take care of him so i have had to be a single dad for the week...not much down time to be around...
oh hey I'm so sorry I hope he's better, and Tara too it's difficult isn't it, and never apologize about not visiting, but you can about robbing it in that you have no snow as I look out to snow mountains oh boy ;) always, B.
Oh that beautiful, sad little leaf, hanging on for dear life...really touched me...and the copper sky is still there in the second picture. How I've been wishing for such a wondrous sight here...;) xoxoxo
oh Ygraine if I only could but then that would mean that you would have it all winter long,so i can't wish it for you believe me, but thank you, that little leaf is just not falling I'm amazed every time I go out, granted I never go out, well sometimes IF I have to, thanks sweetie xoxoxo
So true Jim, well you can hate her, but it ain't gonna make a difference, 'sides you have the ocean nearby, a dream of mine, thanks for the visit always
I like the yellow tint in the second.. Looks like a good day to get out and walk in solitude.
ReplyDelete\yes it adds a certain charm I love that the leaf is still hanging in Anthony, but there's solitude there it's the corner of the busiest two streets in my city, North and Wilfrid Lavigne blvd, not a quiet walk at all...but hey let's just get into the photo and ignore the rest, what do you say?
ReplyDeleteMy dearest, Lorraine...you have such talent with a camera and a great eye for the beauty that you find all around you...in all seasons.
ReplyDelete"The lonely leaf hanging on for dear life"...touched me deeply~
Love and Hugs
xoxoxo
As it did me, i can't believe she is still hanging it tears at my heart, thank you Jan, Love and Hugs
Deletethose trees covered in snow are so beautiful. We had such a light snow this year and then the heavy breezes cleaned the snow from the trees in a few hours - so i missed seeing the snow on trees like that.
ReplyDeleteSandy I wish you see at least once, if not know you're welcome to visit mine they never stop, yesterday was mild and freezing rain there's a puddle on my balcony and it's snowing....oh well thanks sweetie
DeleteWow! More snow is not fun but the photos are nice :)
ReplyDeleteOh Girl you're not kidding but hey don't have to shovel my balcony and the freezing rain is gone, to be replaced by snowflakes , they say no two flakes are alike, I really want that person to come here, and there me how different they are, I like it anyway especially while my Sam is snoring next to me, Kimmi is in the kitchen her favourite spot and Mikey is gone back to bed which means he'll do what does every day sleep through the day and stay awake at night and look hurt that i close my bedroom door, why can't he be sleepy all the time arrrrggghh lol...
DeleteOh my! I thought you were warming up... So beautiful though! You take the most amazing photographs Lorraine, I love them!
ReplyDeleteThank you my dear Lisa Isabella, you're a sweetheart you want to see a real photographer see Petra below, you wouldn't believe what she takes, ok so I'm bound by my illness, but she's not and her photos are from all over and so special and different from the norm, but i love you for tell me I'm amazing....lol
Deleteoh no. it does look beautiful tho...
ReplyDeleteoh yeah and those few flakes are now many more, I'm afraid that again this year will skip Spring which I love and jump right into summer heat and humidity, unfair,I love Spring where things start showing slowly and it's pleasant to walk not rush and put the AC on...Oh Canada, what can I say!
Deleteit is beautiful...though i am glad we are done with it for now...
ReplyDeletesorry i have been AWOL for a week...my FIL went in the hospital and my wife went to take care of him so i have had to be a single dad for the week...not much down time to be around...
oh hey I'm so sorry I hope he's better, and Tara too it's difficult isn't it, and never apologize about not visiting, but you can about robbing it in that you have no snow as I look out to snow mountains oh boy ;) always, B.
DeleteOh that beautiful, sad little leaf, hanging on for dear life...really touched me...and the copper sky is still there in the second picture. How I've been wishing for such a wondrous sight here...;)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
oh Ygraine if I only could but then that would mean that you would have it all winter long,so i can't wish it for you believe me, but thank you, that little leaf is just not falling I'm amazed every time I go out, granted I never go out, well sometimes IF I have to, thanks sweetie xoxoxo
DeleteLove these shots dear Loraine.
ReplyDeleteThey are wonderful ...
We made it home last night and I showered and fell right to sleep . it was a
wonderful trip to Moab and we are going back in Sept :)
love always
xo
ah such a lovely angel you are, I'm glad you had a lot of fun with handsome love always xoxoxox
DeleteWhen will it stop!?
ReplyDeleteOnly when it is ready to 'call it a day'.
Gotta love Mother Nature, Lorraine.
So true Jim, well you can hate her, but it ain't gonna make a difference, 'sides you have the ocean nearby, a dream of mine, thanks for the visit always
Delete