Pretty tulips. The title makes me wonder where you found them.
Thank you, my little secret X, have a great weekend! ;)
The eventual recovery, as Nature verses the fashioned.__The tulips, the ferns and trees, mask the wheel the road and the mailboxes; our eyes see... >The Natural<... first. _m
What an eye you've got DD but I KNEW that already thanks so much
Nice combo of colours in your photo, Lorraine. Love the Trompe-l'œil effect you have achieved!...
What a lovely comment Frank, many thanks :)
At first I thought it was a painting with a yellow sky. Great shot.
Thanks a lot Anthony, i like what you see ;)
It is an unusual setting, but such lovely flowers. I love that you've captured beauty in surprising places.
it always gives me a kick lol thanks so much Lisa Isabella ;)
Our tulips here have bloomed and are now gone - your photo is so pretty
hey Sandy we were late with everything lol thanks so much
Lovely image. So colourful! Don't you just love this time of year?
Indeed Girl i do! lots of hugs
tulips... wow... that feels like such a long time ago already...
WE're behind this year lol and that's not a first ah those long winters, have a great weekend Petra
Oh how utterly stunning...I absolutely adore tulips! xoxoxo
me too Ygraine they're always out first lol xoxoxo
Pretty tulips.
ReplyDeleteThe title makes me wonder where you found them.
Thank you, my little secret X, have a great weekend! ;)
DeleteThe eventual recovery, as Nature verses the fashioned.
ReplyDelete__The tulips, the ferns and trees, mask the wheel the road and the mailboxes; our eyes see... >The Natural<... first. _m
What an eye you've got DD but I KNEW that already thanks so much
DeleteNice combo of colours in your photo, Lorraine. Love the Trompe-l'œil effect you have achieved!...
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely comment Frank, many thanks :)
DeleteAt first I thought it was a painting with a yellow sky. Great shot.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Anthony, i like what you see ;)
DeleteIt is an unusual setting, but such lovely flowers. I love that you've captured beauty in surprising places.
ReplyDeleteit always gives me a kick lol thanks so much Lisa Isabella ;)
DeleteOur tulips here have bloomed and are now gone - your photo is so pretty
ReplyDeletehey Sandy we were late with everything lol thanks so much
DeleteLovely image. So colourful! Don't you just love this time of year?
ReplyDeleteIndeed Girl i do! lots of hugs
Deletetulips... wow... that feels like such a long time ago already...
ReplyDeleteWE're behind this year lol and that's not a first ah those long winters, have a great weekend Petra
DeleteOh how utterly stunning...I absolutely adore tulips! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteme too Ygraine they're always out first lol xoxoxo
Delete