Thank you so much dear Jan I will try, that is once I have one that I haven't thrown away, thank you I can't wait and thank you for your lovely comment always Big hugs and Love xoxoxo
Dear Jan, I understand my friend, I fear that I too may have to leave soon, because everything is getting so expensive...I don't know how much longer I can stay on....so I understand I will always think of you with love and gratitude for the magic you've shown me resides within, all my love and admiration dear Jan xoxoxoxoxox
Beautiful isnt it.
ReplyDeleteDid you have a good weekend L?
Was gorgeous here. High 70s with a nice breeze. I have many of these sigh worthy moments.
Always, yes indeed X....you deserve them :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is a miracle. Super shot, Lorraine...
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Frank, so lovely and we've had so much rain so soon they will begin....
DeleteReally wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much Blogoratti :)
DeleteAbsolutely GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteI posted my TP Owls on my blog for you, dear friend. They are fun to create :))
Great Big Hugs & Love
xoxoxo
Thank you so much dear Jan I will try, that is once I have one that I haven't thrown away, thank you I can't wait and thank you for your lovely comment always Big hugs and Love xoxoxo
DeleteDear Jan, I understand my friend, I fear that I too may have to leave soon, because everything is getting so expensive...I don't know how much longer I can stay on....so I understand I will always think of you with love and gratitude for the magic you've shown me resides within, all my love and admiration dear Jan xoxoxoxoxox
Deleteabsolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThank you always Petra ;)
DeleteI would say "definitely a miracle!"
ReplyDeleteWhat but a miracle could produce something so beautiful?!
Oh Sweetie...this is absolutely stunning...:)
xoxoxo
that's a lovely thing to say, thank you sweet Ygraine xoxoxo
DeleteI would say "definitely a miracle!"
ReplyDeleteWhat but a miracle could produce something so beautiful?!
Oh Sweetie...this is absolutely stunning...:)
xoxoxo
and thank you again xoxoxox
DeleteThought of snow; beyond this flowered green; I'll stay here. _m
ReplyDeleteI think so too Doug, thanks so much my friend
DeleteThat is simply beautiful! Mother Nature's miracles.
ReplyDeleteYou've said it Girl! and thank you :)
DeleteOh how gorgeous that is! Flowers are so amazing, thank you for sharing this beauty.
ReplyDeleteand thank for all the beauty you've shared for so many years sweet, sweet Lisa Isabella
DeleteThank you Stacy I'm back with a lot of CATCHING UP to do
ReplyDelete