I refuse to not respond create another blog I don't care what you put on, you could just write hey I'm here and I'd comment who cares about numbers, hey most of the time I'm lucky if I get six.....I MISS YOU, you come back right now, or I will get a witch or a lovely ghost to go and find you and bring you back, who cares about comments, unless of course you're sick and then if it's the case I am so sorry but keep a blog any blog, you're worth it, don't care about numbers, they're just numbers, come on Jan I miss you already, with love come back or I'll kick your Internet Butt (but softly) I miss you already darn it, I want my magick back NOW pretty please
You are silly, my dear friend...but I love you for it :)) Okay!!! Just remember that you asked for it :) If you click on my photo it should get you there to my "new" blog...again!!!
Hugs and Love xoxoxo
P.S. Send the witch and the ghost anyway...they are welcome at Stonehouse Cottage anytime :))
Awww...so cute! A home is complete with a cat in it :) Or a dog. I love dogs, too.
ReplyDeleteDitto to both lol thanks Girl!
DeleteHa.
ReplyDeleteThey are stiff and won't scratch my back
or talk back to me.
Smiles.
Good morning L
yep and yet.. they're good for a scratch and they say nothing...:)
DeleteGood morning X
Was my pose ok?
ReplyDeleteCouldn't have done it better....;) ah DD
DeleteHaha...I can read his mind..."I've just met Laurel & Hardy!!!"
ReplyDeleteBrilliant.:))
Big Hugs xoxoxo
LOL good one there Ygriane lol Big hugs always xoxoxxo
Deleteohhh what a cute image - love it. You can see that he thinks it looks weird.
ReplyDeleteoh they do expressions don't they, thanks Sandy
DeleteA very practical assessment. Humans are nuts… Great moment captured.
ReplyDeleteLOL that's funny Anthony, thank you :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI refuse to not respond create another blog I don't care what you put on, you could just write hey I'm here and I'd comment who cares about numbers, hey most of the time I'm lucky if I get six.....I MISS YOU, you come back right now, or I will get a witch or a lovely ghost to go and find you and bring you back, who cares about comments, unless of course you're sick and then if it's the case I am so sorry but keep a blog any blog, you're worth it, don't care about numbers, they're just numbers, come on Jan I miss you already, with love come back or I'll kick your Internet Butt (but softly) I miss you already darn it, I want my magick back NOW pretty please
DeleteYou are silly, my dear friend...but I love you for it :)) Okay!!! Just remember that you asked for it :) If you click on my photo it should get you there to my "new" blog...again!!!
DeleteHugs and Love
xoxoxo
P.S. Send the witch and the ghost anyway...they are welcome at Stonehouse Cottage anytime :))
Oh how adorable! The kitty looks confused and rightly so. Such a cute shot!
ReplyDeletea lucky one at that sweet Lisa Isabella, thanks always x
Deletelol, I agree :)
ReplyDeletelol hey weird or not, I got a pic out of it, lol thanks Petra ;)
Delete