Hi Lorraine, thanks so much for your words to me, "serendipity" is your scene above. And some beautiful photos in other posts, the flower, blown glass, truly lovely. Hugs from way down below. I see you hopped from Jim, I have done that too, and probably how almost every one on my side bar arrived.
Hi Nancy, how lovely to see you here and thank you for your kind words, I'll be seeing you on your blog, of course hugs to you is it Autumn or winter where you are, how awesome my two favourite seasons, Hey I'm Canadian lol thanks for dropping by :)
Oh what a gorgeous and joy filled scene. Thank you for sharing it! I've missed your photos. I love your profile pic, to see you and your sweet granddaughter looking at my art is so moving to me. Thank you for such a great honor!
Thanks Petra I like that you missed me, do you know that i've never been away, I'm the blogger who blogs on Dec 25 th I've learn since to take occasional breaks and I'm happy to be back. I missed you too xoxo
I find a whole lotta joy at the river as well. Sitting, watching its slow movement, hearing its burble - knowing so much is going on just beneath the surface.
Very lovely! Being near the water is the best. Good morning, girl!
ReplyDeleteIndeed girl and you know it, great morning to you as well , always ;)
DeleteA wonderful river, a beautiful watery passage to adventure. Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer would have been proud to sail on a simple raft to its end...
ReplyDeleteGood Morning, dear Lorraine
Hugs & Love
xoxoxo
Good morning dear Jan, how lovely your words even lovelier that you're here, hopefully back hugs and Love xoxoxo
DeleteHi Lorraine, a lovely place & a lovely photo...
ReplyDeleteHey Frank indeed it is, my favourite place to be, thank you so much!
DeleteOh Sweetie...such a pleasure to find you've returned.
ReplyDeleteBlogger has been such a lonely place without you!
Oh what a beautiful, serene place.
Wish I were there, with all my heart...:)
Love & Hugs xoxoxo
Ygraine, but you are in my heart so you see what I see lovely to see you again, glad you're back too love & hugs xoxoxo
DeleteBeautiful setting. Beautiful photo. Good place to spend the day.
ReplyDeleteOh indeed it's hidden from the beach so it's a very quiet place, which i love, thanks always Anthony
Delete__Seeing the stones caused this: the stability of the stones; the instability of adventure... each has its danger.
ReplyDeleteStability is the stone.
Without stepping to tomorrow,
Imagination stays fallow.
Creativity, never grown.
_m
Gosh you do me honour DD with your lovely words, always thank you :)
DeleteHi Lorraine, thanks so much for your words to me, "serendipity" is your scene above. And some beautiful photos in other posts, the flower, blown glass, truly lovely. Hugs from way down below. I see you hopped from Jim, I have done that too, and probably how almost every one on my side bar arrived.
ReplyDeleteHi Nancy, how lovely to see you here and thank you for your kind words, I'll be seeing you on your blog, of course hugs to you is it Autumn or winter where you are, how awesome my two favourite seasons, Hey I'm Canadian lol thanks for dropping by :)
DeleteOh what a gorgeous and joy filled scene. Thank you for sharing it! I've missed your photos. I love your profile pic, to see you and your sweet granddaughter looking at my art is so moving to me. Thank you for such a great honor!
ReplyDeleteThe honour is all mine Lisa Isabella that I could show my grand-daughter the very definition of beautiful, angelic art, thank you so much and always!
Deletewelcome back. I was out of town so couldn't come to say hello earlier. I'm glad you decided to give this another go. I missed you xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Petra I like that you missed me, do you know that i've never been away, I'm the blogger who blogs on Dec 25 th I've learn since to take occasional breaks and I'm happy to be back. I missed you too xoxo
DeleteI find a whole lotta joy at the river as well. Sitting, watching its slow movement, hearing its burble - knowing so much is going on just beneath the surface.
ReplyDeleteAgreed and so right you are X ;)
DeleteI imagine that's a great walk - maybe i can join you next week;) We will take lots of photos...unless u like to walk by yourself.
ReplyDeleteusually do but will make exception for you ...:)
Delete