Yep and so happy to see you have a blog I would have missed you so much oh dear Jan thank you, dancing with you great big hugs back and thank you for the lovely welcome xoxoxo
Thank you Frank I missed you all, I'm not a blogger anymore back to Google but it still won't let me share my photos with them but they put them up once I post, at least I think...just happy to be back ;)
YOUR BACK!!! Doing my happy dance...WHOOPEE!!! I missed you my sweet friend...very much!
ReplyDeleteLove this photo...so summery and pretty. A nice place to relax.
Great Big Hugs and Lots of Welcome Home Smiles
xoxoxo
Yep and so happy to see you have a blog I would have missed you so much oh dear Jan thank you, dancing with you great big hugs back and thank you for the lovely welcome xoxoxo
DeleteLovely shot, girl! so nice to have you back :)
ReplyDeleteNice to be back love your stories will catch up eventually, thank you Girl, always
DeleteInteresting. A few objects of summer pushed up against a wall.. A little drama here?
ReplyDeleteI like. Welcome back.
The drama of Simplicity dear Anthony, thank you , glad to be back!
Deletenow that's a charmer! and about time you got back here! lol
ReplyDeleteI'd say so thanks so much Sandy, I love your photo! ;)
DeleteDefinitely lovely summer charm! So pretty and sweet.
ReplyDeleteJust like you Lisa Isabella, so glad to be back, I couldn't find Stacy where did she go?
DeleteGood to have you back, Lorraine. A relaxing picture...
ReplyDeleteThank you Frank I missed you all, I'm not a blogger anymore back to Google but it still won't let me share my photos with them but they put them up once I post, at least I think...just happy to be back ;)
DeleteCounting stones; as flowers foil this print; time stops
ReplyDelete__A nifty place >photo< time stops... LL. _m
DD how I've missed your lovely words to my photos always thank you.....
DeleteI have spent a good bit of time on the porch this year. My boys had a lemonade stand yesterdayand they wanted me to sit there while they ran it. Ha.
ReplyDeletelol isn't that always the way...did you try it? the lemonade that is, gosh I missed you
ReplyDeletelooks lovely xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Dear Petra xoxo
Delete