Friday, June 26, 2015

Ending the Week with a Band Stand


21 comments:

  1. I may be a little bit late in visiting this morning as I have to get coffee and food or rather coffee or food, yikes I can't live without coffee, but I got to eat, and you can go along way with bread and peanut butter ;)
    p.s. no worries the cats have food 'til Kingdom comes...and what does that mean anyway, see 'ya see later loves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silent capture of noise, maybe joy to come.
    Written under the influence of the first of many cups of coffee to be consumed today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anthony I'm always under the influence of coffee, keep on drinking it
      if it helps with your Art and Originality, because man, it's outstanding!

      Delete
  3. A drum roll; left in such loud silence; one more cup. _m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah, I like silence and coffee better thank folklore bands any day DD

      Delete
  4. Very cool shot. Have a beautiful weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the very same to you Girl although it's been raining here all the time I hope you and your wonderful husband were able to go out and take some picts

      Delete
  5. Get that coffee and then dance to the beat of that gorgeous drum...no player, no problem! Just listen to your heartbeat~

    Have a great weekend, dearest Lorraine...

    Hugs and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my dear Jan, In this case I'd rather hear my heartbeat I'm not much for Folklore music, blah.....You also have the best weekend ever hugs and love always xoxoxxo

      Delete
  6. Heading over to a live show tonight
    at the local brewery. I hope you have a marvelous
    weekend L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your band was more hum exciting than the folklore music which i did not attend, not my kind of music, hope you had a marvelous time X

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, Sweetie...am itching to get up there and begin playing these!
    Did I ever tell you I once had a boyfriend who played drums in a band?
    This fabulous photo really stirred up fond (but ancient!) memories!!

    Have a Great Weekend!

    Big Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing like memories of music, such happy memories you never told me that, I bet I loved playing for you, I'm glad there were good memories, I hope yours was terrific as well, Big hugs xoxoxo

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. banging some music to dance a weeks blues away, hugs, have a good weekend

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope yours was as extraordinary as what you post every day, much Love dear Gillena

      Delete
  10. nice. where was that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inside a shopping centre and unfortunately folklore music, which I hate but I liked the set up ;)

      Delete
  11. that's a nice photo! i like it.

    ReplyDelete