Remember my darlings i take the week-end off ;) have a ball!
Fug. A nightmare indeed.Drowning - watching someone drown - feeling helplessis quite terrifying. Watching someone we love diefeels just like that.Have a great weekend L.
I know you know, because you always do, Happy Monday X
Brought a tear to my eye, Sweetie...so powerfully poignant!Hope you're having a Fabulous Weekend! :)Big Hugs xoxoxo
Thank you m'dear, so nice to see you, some of nightmares are of the worse scenarios, and they always come true, so I don't share many, 'sides i know you know what's coming :) Still we'll hang in there Ygraine big Hugs xoxoxo
a comment such as this should be responded too twice ;) hope you had a great weekend xo
Oh Lorraine, how moving, I am so sorry. What powerful words and a very fitting image. I hope you have a good weekend dear friend.
Thank you Lisa Isabella, I got some groceries , cleaned a bit mostly read ,hope your weekend was excellent dear friend !
The image and words creates a good mystery story, a drama enclosing all around..
Drama: It being real is always about nightmares when they come true, wouldn't you say Anthony?
So sad, Lorraine....
yes it is, thank you very much Frank :)
oH.. that is so sad.
agreed Sandy thanks very much :)
Oh...that is heartbreaking.
It was it is it always will be, things sometimes are just awful, and sometimes absolutely wonderful like you, Girl ;)
nightmare can be so unsettling; wishing you a happy weekendmuch love...
Worse when it happens for real, I hope you had a very happy weekend much love always Gillena
oh, that sounds horrible...
it was, is true insanely true, but a real life not a nightmare lie, thanks Petra
Remember my darlings i take the week-end off ;) have a ball!
ReplyDeleteFug. A nightmare indeed.
ReplyDeleteDrowning - watching someone drown - feeling helpless
is quite terrifying. Watching someone we love die
feels just like that.
Have a great weekend L.
I know you know, because you always do, Happy Monday X
DeleteBrought a tear to my eye, Sweetie...so powerfully poignant!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a Fabulous Weekend! :)
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Thank you m'dear, so nice to see you, some of nightmares are of the worse scenarios, and they always come true, so I don't share many, 'sides i know you know what's coming :) Still we'll hang in there Ygraine big Hugs xoxoxo
DeleteBrought a tear to my eye, Sweetie...so powerfully poignant!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a Fabulous Weekend! :)
Big Hugs xoxoxo
a comment such as this should be responded too twice ;) hope you had a great weekend xo
DeleteOh Lorraine, how moving, I am so sorry. What powerful words and a very fitting image. I hope you have a good weekend dear friend.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa Isabella, I got some groceries , cleaned a bit mostly read ,hope your weekend was excellent dear friend !
DeleteThe image and words creates a good mystery story, a drama enclosing all around..
ReplyDeleteDrama: It being real is always about nightmares when they come true, wouldn't you say Anthony?
DeleteSo sad, Lorraine....
ReplyDeleteyes it is, thank you very much Frank :)
DeleteoH.. that is so sad.
ReplyDeleteagreed Sandy thanks very much :)
DeleteOh...that is heartbreaking.
ReplyDeleteIt was it is it always will be, things sometimes are just awful, and sometimes absolutely wonderful like you, Girl ;)
Deletenightmare can be so unsettling;
ReplyDeletewishing you a happy weekend
much love...
Worse when it happens for real, I hope you had a very happy weekend much love always Gillena
Deleteoh, that sounds horrible...
ReplyDeleteit was, is true insanely true, but a real life not a nightmare lie, thanks Petra
Delete